Rumor: Trade Deadline - What TWO Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
he will be fine, he will get another contract, Washington is literally one of the deepest teams there is..some of their better kids can't even get/stay in the lineup.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Could be.

While Coyle is producing less than Saad, his contract is about half the price and has a year less than Saad.
At the very least, it's a rough estimate.

If I had to speculate, Stan was probably having discussions with them but didn't like the return.

Also if Stan is planning to acquire Wennberg, he'll want to keep Saad around.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Is there really a rush to get rid of Saad’s contract?
No rush whatsoever. Even if Stan makes a big signing we should be fine capwise as long as Anisimov is moved.

Unfortunately it doesn’t fix the defense though.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I disagree

I think Coyle will have Nino type turnaround away from Minny

Change of scenery could get Coyle going but it wasn’t happening in Minnesota, they’re better off with the cap space. The Nino trade was bad though, they should have got more for him.

puterwiz53

Nov 17, 2010
Saint John, New Brunswick
It is not necessary to trade Saad but is always good to entertain offers as I am sure Bowan is doing with other players as well. If a really decnt offer is made that really helps the Hawks that he should go for it. There is no real need to trade anyone unless the price is right. Need to get rid of few of the dead weights tho. Give them away if he has to.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
We've got 2 scouts watching Colorado tonight. There's been quite a bit of scouting them.

Andrighetto for Hayden is something I'd like to see.

Maybe Zadorov and Jost are being looked at.

Should be noted that we are playing Colorado next so maybe this doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
A total of 3 Toronto scouts are watching the Hawks-Wings game. Are they scouting Chicago or Detroit? Your guess is as good as mine, however there have been Toronto scouts present in the last few Hawks games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad