GDT: Trade Deadline - TSN vs Sportsnet - April 3rd, 5:00AM (TSN, SNET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I could see the Canucks taking on Jussi Jokinen in order to get a lower price on McBain. Carolina isn't exactly cash rich and already have a ton of cap space tied up for next season. Might be worth it to them in order to avoid taking back another bad contract to move Jokinen or spend money buying him out.

Yeah, could be possible. The big thing with not taking JJ on waivers is not being able to send salary back. Maybe something can be worked out with Ballard going the other way? They are losing Corvo+McBain's 3.8m next year, and moving Jokinen's 3m makes it that much more beneficial for them.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Looking more and more like not getting Clowe yesterday was not a good thing. Although I realize we had no chance since he ultimately chose to go to New York, but a lack of activity today is not a good sign.

Not a good sign for anyone then, since there has been no activity. At all.

I really hope you aren't painting this as a fault of our management.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
McBain and Gragnani are not particularly similar. Gragnani doesn't play positionally at all while McBain is more a conventional PMD.

Yup. MAG made his living by being weird and always being 10-15 further out than he should've been.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Why do they keep talking about Lu to Toronto? He's already nixed the Laffs so why would he suddenly agree to go there? This is my idea of hell, now that the Laffs are a borderline playoff team we get bombarded with Pejorative Slured Laff news and rumors.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
the canucks war room right now
479b49c09c8311e2a4da22000a1f9253_7.jpg

ewww, they're watching sportsnet

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Why do they keep talking about Lu to Toronto? He's already nixed the Laffs so why would he suddenly agree to go there? This is my idea of hell, now that the Laffs are a borderline playoff team we get bombarded with Pejorative Slured Laff news and rumors.

It's the Toronto Sports Network, what do you expect? :)

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
94 minutes left. Can anyone see what's going on in that picture of the Canucks war room? Perhaps someone can magnify one of the laptop screens? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad