GDT: Trade Deadline February 24, 2020: post all ye info here

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
Cousins is better than Goodrow, are we getting two firsts?
We should have offered our bottom players to Tampa first... Coleman and Goodrow got 2 firsts + a very good prospect. Jeez... I'm not really sure I want BriseBois as my GM.

NeptunesTrident

Feb 22, 2007
What a fool. He squandered a glorious opportunity today. So when they miss the playoffs...again...he can look in the mirror and instead of seeing his bulging arms, he can see a complete failure as a GM. He's the worst GM this organization has ever had. And when factoring in Rejean Houle that's not a good thing. I hope they give John Liu the opportunity to frag his ass at the GM presser.

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
He's not. What are you talking about?
Ok ok maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but his best season is this year at 24 points in 62 games, so we're not that far and I know how points aren't the whole story, but still, he's a 4th line player, they both are.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
He's going for it hard, can't blame him for leaning into his team. Win now or don't.
I'm sure that 1st round pick could have gotten them far better players. That, or I'm sure they could have gotten those players for less. I think he panicked and was afraid other teams would get them instead.

Zam Boni

Dec 14, 2009
Excuse my ignorance since I don't watch a lot of Sharks' games, but size aside, what does Goodrow bring that makes him worth a 1st compared to Cousins 4th?

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
"I'm not putting these guys in the conversation, talking general"

"We feel as if he we are COMPETING"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad