Status
Not open for further replies.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
My god, these guys... Really..

Can't wait to see what WTK will say about that

Ok, Dubnyk sucks.. and Price is out longer than we expected.

Groin isn't something to **** with, they can take a long time to heal.

If its long term though, should be looking at moving Markov because this season is done if he's not back for playoffs

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Reminds me of the McIntyre move.

I said last night ,is it possible Gauthier is still running this team(undercover) in the Blackhawks org???:sarcasm:

i SWEAR,there's a script from a higher power...

FIre Martin hire same guy in Therrien...

Fire Gauthier...hire his clone.

2011/02/28 Atlanta Thrashers traded Drew MacIntyre to the Montreal Canadiens for Brett Festerling.

2014 /05/2014 Devan Dubnyk to Habs for futures

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
So now you can package Budaj with Markov to the West.

Yeah but the question is why would anyone ask for Budaj in a package with Markov ?

I'm puzzled by all of this. Maybe management don't have faith in a Budaj/Tokarski duo if Price is out mid-long term but it's not like Dubnyk is the solution to anything. He's terrible

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
For everyone trying to read something into Price's injury because of the move, it's probably nothing more than this:

John Lu ‏@JohnLuTSNMtl 1m
#Habs acquisition of Dubnyk from Nashville is presumably insurance in the event Budaj gets hurt while Price is recovering.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
And why not Brodeur instead of Dubnyk ? It would have made the fans happy and seeing Marty with the Habs would have been very cool. I'd rather have Brodeur/Budaj than Budaj/Dubnyk

:facepalm:

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
And why not Brodeur instead of Dubnyk ? It would have made the fans happy and seeing Marty with the Habs would have been very cool. I'd rather have Brodeur/Budaj than Budaj/Dubnyk

Probably Marty doesnt want to come to MTL to be a backup goalie. He had a list of teams he wanted to be traded for.

Marty also costs a lot more than Dubnyk

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

You'll be onto something if Brodeur for future considerations happens today.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
For everyone trying to read something into Price's injury because of the move, it's probably nothing more than this:

#Habs acquisition of Dubnyk from Nashville is presumably insurance in the event Budaj gets hurt while Price is recovering.

:laugh: ya idiots playing Budaj 5 times in 7 nights...your asking for it

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada

Great! Can we stop panicking now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad