GDT: Trade Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
No cap room left doesn't mean **** honestly. Toronro owners wouldn't care taking a UFA this year, parenteau, emelin, eller, weaver can all be moved and open up cap space.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Obviously not :shakehead

The next three hours will be really interesting nail biters waiting for a top six type trade for Hab fans. Sometimes the deals take time to catch up with the NHL staff trying to keep up with all of the trades, it may be 1:00 EST before all the deals will be confirmed. Sounds like Bergy has been really busy the last month, with his finger on the pulse of any deals there may be made.:handclap::handclap::handclap: It's nice having a GM that works so hard in making our Habs the SC Champions once again. Go Bergy Go!!!...:handclap::handclap::handclap:

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
Maybe. But I call BS for any reports about Kessel being incredibly disruptive, being a total jerk, who is "just" scoring goals. That's what we need. Goals. Now...whether we can make the deal cap Wise, whether we don't want to get rid of the farm for him and such...let's talk. But to say that we don't need him because he's responsible for the Leafs demise...makes no sense to me. Yeah, Kessel is responsible for PRESUMABLY, not being that great leader and just being a player that gets caught in the miserability of the Leafs......But people who think that there's just no chance that Kessel would upgrade his overall game on a better team WITHOUT knowing the guy's first hand, are plain wrong.

It's not Kessel's ability or work ethic that bothers me, it is his contract. It would hamstring the club for years to come.

Theosis

What do I put here?
Mar 11, 2009
Pointe-Claire, QC

DnYVYBV.jpg

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Just more excuse making.

Kessel is as much a part of the problem in Toronto as anyone else.

He could have turned himself into a solid 2 way guy, he has all of the tools.

Why hasn't he?

Or is it the rest of the teams' fault?

What exactly is Kessel responsible for????

Why is it that when star players are on successful teams people have no problem giving them praise, yet when star players are on unsuccessful teams it's not their fault?

Kessel is responsible for scoring. He does a very good job too considering bozo is his centerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad