GDT: Trade Deadline Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
According to TSN 690 the Flames are kicking the tires for Eller and Emelin, the guy said he knew it for a fact

yup, came to post this. im hoping Emelin is the odd man out, i'd be happy if we got a 5th round pick for him tbh.. terrible contract.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Everyone's talking about Tinordi, but the Habs have been playing the hell out of Pateryn. Showcasing him for a trade perhaps??

Or maybe because he's better then Tinordi and Weaver while Emelin and Gonchar are hurt?

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I think Tinordi is a guy that if you trade him, you regret it in 3-4 years when he's an elite shutdown guy with an edge.

If he is traded it better be for a huge asset.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Subban-Petry-Gonchar/Gilbert-Weaver-Pateryn

That's the NHL depth on the right side.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
yup, came to post this. im hoping Emelin is the odd man out, i'd be happy if we got a 5th round pick for him tbh.. terrible contract.

Emelin have a full NTC, 0% chance he's moving today.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

Not really. His contract is not that bad for a defenseman.. He'd return a 2nd.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

Emelin would make a great bottom 2....but the probalby is that he doesn't that kind of contract. For a playoff push....I would keep him. I'd prefer to keep him than Gilbert for playoffs. But would deal him in the summer.

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Just wake up to the Petry trade, nice one

People are talking Z Michalek, but could M Michalek be that winger for Pleka and Chucky to play with?

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Not really. His contract is not that bad for a defenseman.. He'd return a 2nd.

hes an overpaid bottom pairing Dman imo, i just want his contract off the books. i'd obviously be happy if we got a 2nd but im not expecting much of a return for him.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Geez, thank god for the Habs. I mean, how do you fill 3 hours with 1 trade? Be sure that the trade is about the Habs. Come on rest of the league...Wake up.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Just wake up to the Petry trade, nice one

People are talking Z Michalek, but could M Michalek be that winger for Pleka and Chucky to play with?

He's a defenseman

edit: whoops, for some reason I missed the M int he 2nd Michaelk. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad