NHL Trade Deadline - April 12th at 3 PM. ET -TSN/ESPN+ 8 AM, NHLN 10 AM, ESPN2 2 PM, NESN+ 2:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAINE-IAC

Feb 12, 2003
southern maine
Doing nothing is the worst they could do.
Either add or sell.

They need to rebuild the forward group at some point
I wouldn’t be apposed to selling. I just think that they’re a few players away and a bandaid isn’t going to amount to anything, and it will cost too much.
Maybe In years past when a home game meant a lot of revenue. Not sure if that’s the case now

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
*Serious Update*
Stay off Twitter

Jimmy Murphy taken to the woodshed by Ian Mclaren

two Bruins writers doing there best Kong vs Godzella

reading the back and forth Mclaren definitely has a point if true

It’s a game not practice- can’t we get along and go overboard Monday If Sweeney can’t get atleast a second for Krejci

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Like I said, balance. He ain’t a 1/2 but he ain’t a 9/10, either. And no amount of smoke blown up my skirt changes that.

i equate a little bit to some folks assessment of Rask’s overall body of work.

Crucified by some for not winning a cup in 2 opportunities.

But has given the Bruins stellar goaltending for approx. a decade. Stellar.

So where does he lie? Somewhere in between I guess.

sweeney missed opportunities to but had big wins with some picks and the 2018 TD acquisitions were excellent.

He doesn’t suck but he’s not going to be Lou L in NHL folklore. We coulda done a lot worse.

Reactions: Number8

member 96824

I’m bumming trade deadline falls on Masters weekend

I told my daughter not to interrupt me till Masters over unless Krejci traded

With his “hot out of the gate, do nothing after and let things slip away” approach I’m guessing you’re a Justin Rose guy? :naughty:

Reactions: The National

Banded Peak

Apr 15, 2015
Blues are back in a playoff position. Really doubting they will part with Schwartz now. Stranger things have happened though.

I wonder though. Their GM hasn't been afraid to pull the trigger to replenish if he doesn't think they have it this year. They sold Stastny and Shattenkirk when they were still in the mix.

Schwartz would be about the only guy I'd trade the first for this year, not that I see it happening.

Reactions: Trizz617

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

This kind of salary cap manipulation needs to be stopped. Tampa should not be allowed to get Savard, a top 4 for any other team in the league, for a quarter of his f***ing salary.

It’s frustrating to see a team, specifically Tampa, get better AND get out of cap hell enough to get a pass. I agree

But every team has the ability to do this. They just don’t/haven’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad