NHL Trade Deadline - 4/12 @ 3 PM. ET- TSN/ESPN+ 8 AM, NHLN 10 AM, ESPN2 2 PM, NESN+ 2:30 PM - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoulders7

Jan 28, 2009
Peabody
There has to be some bodies on the way out today if they are still looking to add, and not just out to the taxi squad. One of the 4th liners, maybe a zboril? They seem to like lauzon more and zboril has played well enough where he might have value?

Reactions: Gordoff

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Seeing the money for Moore and Miller is straight up disgusting
Without Kevan Miller in the lineup this season we are on the outside looking in. You'd have to be King Solomon dispensing wisdom from the throne to convince me otherwise.

Of all the money on that chart, to focus on the pittance that is Miller (for the return) boggles the mind.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I assume this means Anaheim is seeking a first+ for EACH of Rakell and Manson? If it is meant as written, I would get all the hell over this one

That's how I read it.

They want a 1st OR top prospect plus for either Rakell OR Manson. Considering what TB gave up for Goodrow and Coleman with 1-year left, the rumored price-tag for 1 and 1/4 years of Rakell or 1 and 1/4 years of Manson (both UFA in 2022) seems about right.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
*Sigh* Between this and bringing the kitten to work I'm not going to get a damn thing done today :laugh:
This is why you take the day off hehe.

My plan of taking one day off a month when there is no holiday worked perfectly this month

Reactions: BMC

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
That's how I read it.

They want a 1st OR top prospect plus for either Rakell OR Manson. Considering what TB gave up for Goodrow and Coleman with 1-year left, the rumored price-tag for 1 and 1/4 years of Rakell or 1 and 1/4 years of Manson (both UFA in 2022) seems about right.
Would u do it

SpitfireIX

Jun 11, 2007
Grenville, Qc.
What if we were to package our 2021 1st with JDB, and get Janmark + Zadorov and a 3rd in 2022? Is that too much?

Yes JDB is worth more than both put togeather. He had 19 gls last year (shortened season) and 27 the year before that, he has been injured and dealt with covid-19 protocols this year, you do not sell low on a young, goal scorer with a controlled contract situation. If they can acquire depth on D it shouldn't be at the price of JDB or a 1st.

Last edited:

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Zadorov doesn't make any sense when this lineup is healthy. Assume Gryz and McAvoy are glued together. Zadorov-Carlo or Zadorov-Miller are going to have some serious problems and not really something I could see Cassidy being happy with either. A puck may never see the other side of the red line.

Off the wall idea. Duncan Keith?

Keith would be interesting.

honestly planning for what happens if all the defensemen are healthy at the same time seems absurdly optimistic

The ducks could have interest in Debrusk plus a first for Rakell

.No thank you. Sorry no way i make that deal. I know JDB is having a rough year, but I still value him far higher than that, and I think the team does as well

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
I guess I'm just not convinced the DeBrusk is never really going to become a 25 goal guy again. You've got to give to get.

Easy way to improve the team, IMO.

Don't disagree, its an easy solution..but just because it seems easy, doesn't mean I'd do it.

On paper, we finally have legit top 6 players....having Jake on the 3rd line with Coyle is something I wanted the entire year. I think both Coyle and Debrusk will benefit from a new 2nd line.

With Hall on the team, I don't think we need Hoffman's skillset...yes he is a gifted shooter, but I now want someone a little more responsible defensively...especially if I envision them dropping C.Smith to the 3rd line down the road.

Reactions: sarge88

member 96824

I think Tuukka should probably take his time easing his way back into the lineup. LTIR him, use that space and add Rakell and Manson. Let Tuukka just happen to be 100% healthy for ...I dunno, call it game 1 of the playoffs? :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad