NHL Trade Deadline - 4/12 @ 3 PM. ET- TSN/ESPN+ 8 AM, NHLN 10 AM, ESPN2 2 PM, NESN+ 2:30 PM - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
9660__national_hockey_league-event-2019.png

Trade Tracker

giphy.gif

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Took a quick Glance over to the Sabres board and they appeared to just love the Guy :sarcasm:

I remember watching the Hall hype videos. Dude would fly down the wing and snipe shots at the top of the circle or make a move inside and snipe. I was fully expecting snipe esque goals with his filthy release and elite speed. I ended up watching a guy trip over a blue line on a breakaway, shoot with a stick that looks like it weighed 50 lbs and just mail it in. I'll be happy when he is gone as we will have received something of value for an asset we signed for just money and only played 30 ish games.

This is addition by subtraction. We’re better with him out of the lineup.

Reactions: BMC

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Took a quick Glance over to the Sabres board and they appeared to just love the Guy :sarcasm:
If the Bruins are seriously in on him at this point, them thinking he's the answer to any of our problems is absurd. Buffalo starts playing better once they take him OUT of the lineup.

Reactions: BMC

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
For me, unless they can get 2 players that can score and 1 top 4 defensemen, then sell. You don’t know if Krejci and Rask will be back.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
For me, unless they can get 2 players that can score and 1 top 4 defensemen, then sell. You don’t know if Krejci and Rask will be back.
So tired of reading this. How long have you been a fan? They didn’t sell Loui Eriksson you think they’re going to sell while in a playoff spot??? Whether or not it’s a good idea is irrelevant.. we all know they aren’t selling

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
They will give up a 1st probably and maybe another 2nd or third and the guy they get will have an injury history or will get hurt. Then they have squat to do anything to rebuild. They should be selling in this stupid time. f***en Columbus knows how to do it.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Unless Sweeney is giving up two second rd picks
Hall still doesn't take this team to the top. He's overrated and not even close to reputation that precedes him.

Take those 2 picks and package it with more for someone better.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
So tired of reading this. How long have you been a fan? They didn’t sell Loui Eriksson you think they’re going to sell while in a playoff spot??? Whether or not it’s a good idea we all know they aren’t selling
Obviously they won’t, so I just hope if they end up with a bad season after deadline they bring in a new GM because I’m getting tired of Donnie

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Those saying the Bruins need to sell should be banned for trolling.

The best team in a division never sell.

Bruins will add, get healthy and come out of this division.

When they were in that rut and not looking good, I was in the sell category but I just don’t see how you can sell now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad