GDT: Trade Deadline 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Regarding scoring...

I think we can expect Pacioretty/Galchenyuk/Radulov to keep producing between now and the end of the year

Will guys like Danault, Gallagher, Shaw, Byron, Plek...scratch him...will these guys continue their dry spells forever?

Can we not expect some production from this secondary group between now and the end of the year?

Add in Dwight King who can chip in the odd goal as well

Basically what I'm saying...the Habs aren't going to be adding a 30 goal scorer in the next hour, so let's forget about it.

The best we can hope for is perhaps another UFA rental who could fit in the top 6 (as in Vrbata), but the main thing the Habs are going to need is for the players who I mentioned to wake the F up!

ESPECIALLY Gallagher...would our secondary scoring be an issue if he was chipping in at all???

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
LoL we couldn't even land Vrbata.

Unable to land a single offensive forward on the heels of a month where only four of your forwards scored and your team didn't win a single game in regulation for the first time since 1940.

If that doesn't show you how misguided and disconnected from the needs of the team this GM is, you're blind.

And we're still in first place. Dammit.

Would be a cool story bro if we were out of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad