Trade Deadline 2014: Yormark-less Edition

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
I feel like Shore is the new matthias... What did he do to get sent down?

Just a numbers game... you have Bjugstad as your 1st C right now, you want to see what Pirri can do as a 2nd C. If you are bringing up Trocheck you can't put him as 4th C, so that mean 3 C for him, leaving Shore at 4C.... so I guess they decided being SA 1st C was better for Shore than Panthers 4C.

I feel your pain as well. I really like Shore and like what he brings to the game with his size, speed and energy. Just get the feeling these last 20 games are an audition for the younger guys to prove who is in consideration for next year. You already know what you have in Shore.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Just a numbers game... you have Bjugstad as your 1st C right now, you want to see what Pirri can do as a 2nd C. If you are bringing up Trocheck you can't put him as 4th C, so that mean 3 C for him, leaving Shore at 4C.... so I guess they decided being SA 1st C was better for Shore than Panthers 4C.

I feel your pain as well. I really like Shore and like what he brings to the game with his size, speed and energy. Just get the feeling these last 20 games are an audition for the younger guys to prove who is in consideration for next year. You already know what you have in Shore.

Not saying I don't agree with the rationale for sending him down to interview Trocheck. Gotta suck for him though. He deserves to be here.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
How did Kopecky, Fleischmann and Gilbert survive the deadline?

Do you believe in miracles?! :laugh:

kopecky injured, so thats it

flash and gilbert... probably holding on to them until next season as either trade deadline trades or for playoff push

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Snow got hosed. Has to be a gonner. You tell me he couldn't get a 1st back.

I guess not. He shouldn't have traded for him in the 1st place though. Snow has royally screwed up that organization. It's been awhile since I've seen such a debacle.

Why the hell would he been in on Legwand?!?!?!!?!? 33 year old UFA CENTER

I don't get it either. Santos/Horachek Nashville connects I guess. But I'm glad we didn't acquire him.

cats31

Jun 19, 2013
Wow, amazing the return that Legwand got. Basically Nashville got what the Islanders got for Vanek. It would have been nice if DT was on the phone earlier with Detroit to trade Goc there. Legwand is a little better but himand Goc are pretty similar players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad