Trade Deadline 2014: Yormark-less Edition

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@DarrenDreger: Decent interest in 23 yr old Florida d-man Dmitri Kulikov, however, the Panthers have decided not to trade him. Makes sense.

Weaver to MTL for a 5th

Pirri for a 3rd and 5th.

No Yormark!

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Might as well say it again (said it a couple of seasons now) - I'm looking forward to the next season. Things are, honestly, looking brighter now.

Yormark gone, Pirri in (Sure, not a superstar but the kid has potential), Clemmer waived (potentially a good bye :naughty:), new ownership.

Only thing that pains me is that Jovo is still with us.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Some Luongo to Caps rumours going around.

pick up conacher and have him on a trial for the rest of the season. worst case scenario, he wont get a QO
Local Buffalo kid, and Sabres desperately need warm bodies to shelter the kids. Makes too much sense, current Sabres GM Murray knows him from Ottawa too.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Who knows if he gets claimed by Buffalo, but damn I'd love to at least give him a shot here.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Dustin Penner is a Washington Capital. #TSN #Tradecentre

Eric Stephens @icemancometh

Also hearing @Dustinpenner25 to Washington is real in addition to Viktor Fasth heading to Edmonton.
That escalated quickly.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun

Anaheim Ducks are indeed acquiring Stephane Robidas from the Dallas Stars. ... not official yet though
Ducks busy today.

edit:

Kevin Weekes @KevinWeekes
I'm told @Dustinpenner25 to @washcaps for likely 4th Rd pick,trying to confirm

WSH gives up 4th-round pick to ANA for Dustin Penner. #TSN #Tradecentre

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Edmonton Oilers ‏@EdmontonOilers

#Oilers have acquired a 2014 fourth-round draft pick from the @mnwild in exchange for goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov.
No Halak to Minny then probably, nor Brodeur.

edit:

Eric Stephens ‏@icemancometh

Ducks send the fourth they got from Washington to Dallas to acquire Robidas. So, in effect, it's swapping Penner for Robidas.

Last edited:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger

Fasth to the Oilers for a 5th in 2014 and 3rd in 2015.
2dHNVgS.gif

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Conacher doesn't impress me.

If we traded Kuli, we'd get bent over a barrel so good move by Dale not trade him.

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
Conacher doesn't impress me.

If we traded Kuli, we'd get bent over a barrel so good move by Dale not trade him.

depending on if tallon plans to trade one/some of our wingers, there would be literally nothing bad about putting in a claim on conacher. his contract expires in june, and if we can get him for free we can just let him go incase he doesnt impress...

I hope tallon tries, and I hope he falls down in his lap

Ekblad

Mar 10, 2010
Miami, Florida
George Richards ‏@GeorgeRichards 43s

Leaving the #FlaPanthers hotel now. Looks like they may be done for the day #TallonTradeCentre

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011

I am hearing NYR and Ryan Callahan are inching towards a contract agreement but they're not there...yet. #TSN #Tradecentre
Maybe Callahan finally realised that no one is going to give him 7 per with term.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
thats dissapointing

It's not even deadline day. We still have until 3PM tomorrow, regardless, don't get your hopes up, I doubt we will do much other than trade away some vets. Maybe we acquire some actual players, but not sure how likely that is. Maybe we work the waiver wire if somebody peaks Tallon's interest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad