GDT: TRADE DEADLINE 2014 "We're Definitely Not Sellers" EDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 2m
The Sabres are definitely NOT done today, a league source says. Stay tuned.

‏@BuffNewsVogl 53s
Source: Sabres send Matt Moulson and Cody McCormick to Minnesota for undisclosed picks and Torrey Mitchell.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Does magement even have an idea as to what direction we're heading in? The Hemsky trade implies we're going to make a run for the playoffs, but we do nothing to help our biggest need (defence).

To me the Hemsky trade implies we're not making a run at anything. He'll perhaps spark things up a bit but as you say, the biggest needs were not addressed. Sure hope Murray doesn't actually think Hemsky was the solution.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
‏@BuffNewsVogl 53s
Source: Sabres send Matt Moulson and Cody McCormick to Minnesota for undisclosed picks and Torrey Mitchell.

Strange deal

Buffalo is going to have a ton of picks/prospects and is going to need to unload them sooner rather than later

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Phillips re-signed first, then we traded for Hemsky.

Went from bad to tolerable.

True.

I just can't stand Phillips. Especially for 2.5.

Are we gonna win the cup for next 2 years? No. Then why the **** sign him for 2.5 mill.

Bring up another guy, play him for experience. Use the cap somewhere more important. Argh.

Bryan Murray lost so much ratings today.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Weird that Murray hasn't announced he's done yet. I wonder if they were working on something late but didn't get done.

Berserker*

So has Murray made any comment yet?

Has he said he is going to re-evaluate this team in the off season? Otherwise, what are his excuses for these moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad