Trade and FA Rumours 2022/23 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJadePipe

Mar 8, 2016
Me as a GM I wouldn't do it. I would offer up anything else outside Hughes and Nemec. I think if the offer was Vanacek+Hotlz + draft pick the deal would get done.

I think they might seriously be revisiting opening up talks with him as the season progresses
Other than those two? Ok, Mercer , done

Reactions: Gabe Kupari

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
I'm trying to wrap my head around what the Jets and our fans would ask for a 2nd overall pick of ours. And how we would respond if someone was offering us an elite 30 year old goalie what we would be willing to pay?
Apparently should've traded Laine for 30 year old soon-to-be ufa bishop or Rask or some shit

So what is Nashville going to do down the middle?

Trade for Elias Lindholm and sign Ryan O'Reilly?
Glass and :dunno:
Theyre rebuilding

Reactions: Classic16

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
The Central division is so weird right now. Avs and Stars still going for it, Preds and Hawks in a rebuild, Yotes are always in a rebuild, Minny, Winnipeg and St. Louis just coasting on the bubble.

Reactions: hn777 and surixon

None

Feb 22, 2012
Any local media reporting the Jets QOs? Haven't found anything myself and other teams lists are getting published.

Daximus

Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Preds still got saros. Might claw their way to bubble lol

Wonder if we can pry Saros out of Nashville? Seems like they are rebuilding and he's got 2 years left on a $5m contract before he hits UFA. Would be awesome to have Saros as a mentor for Milic, even if it's just two seasons.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Do we have a Nemec like asset??? :sarcasm:
Wonder if we can pry Saros out of Nashville? Seems like they are rebuilding and he's got 2 years left on a $5m contract before he hits UFA. Would be awesome to have Saros as a mentor for Milic, even if it's just two seasons.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
don't think he is available unless you pay a ridiculous price

Reactions: hn777 and 10Ducky10

Daximus

Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
don't think he is available unless you pay a ridiculous price

Preds look like they are entering a rebuild right now. Saros only has 2 years left before UFA and I can't see him resigning with a rebuilding team at 30 yo.

I could see them shopping him around if the plan is to tank for a bit.

Do we have a Nemec like asset??? :sarcasm:

He won't garner anything close to that. At most he'd be in the 1st, two B prospects range.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Preds look like they are entering a rebuild right now. Saros only has 2 years left before UFA and I can't see him resigning with a rebuilding team at 30 yo.

He won't garner anything close to that. At most he'd be in the 1st, two B prospects range.

They said on the draft broadcast multiple times that the Preds were shopping Askarov and telling teams Saros was unavailable.

Reactions: ps241 and gojetsgo

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015

pretty sure there was a rumor that he could be had but the price was like the equivalent of 4 1st's and haven't really heard his name being mentioned ever since that came out

Daximus

Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
They said on the draft broadcast multiple times that the Preds were shopping Askarov and telling teams Saros was unavailable.

Seemed like they were shopping Askarov to move into a high pick and that didn't pan out. No idea what the Preds plan is and I don't think they even know at this point.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg

None

Feb 22, 2012
Well hopefully Chevy hasn't pulled a Dale Tallon and forgotten to send his qualifying offers into the central registry :laugh:

racamdim

Jul 14, 2022
True true - but I believe Helle is worth Nemec straight up

If we retain, I'd also be asking for Boqvist or McLeod who are both likely due raises anyway

Retained - maybe we do get Mercer - I feel like Holtz could step into their top 3 and have the same success with Hischier/Meier
This is not even remotely in the universe of what WPG will get back -- retained or no retention -- if and when they move Helle.

Reactions: Aries56 and hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad