OT: Totally Legal Music Sharing Thread sponsored by Napster

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

Some italian symphonic metal definitely deserving of more views. One heck of an anthem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stony Curtis

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Don't call yourself a German Industrial Techno Thrash Punk fan if you don't know these lads.

1658173947765.png

or this up & coming new Alt. Emo Jazz Flutist is...

1658201505209.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FMichael

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
You gotta love & respect the musical career of Keith Richards who's always a straight shooter. He takes no prisoners.

" “All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy,” Rolling Stones guitarist says "

" Still Richards was quick to crack, “Rap — so many words, so little said.” He added: “What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there. All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.” "

" This isn’t the first time the guitarist has expressed displeasure for the genre. Speaking to Rolling Stone in 2007, he said, “Hip-hop leaves me cold. But there are some people out there who think it’s the meaning of life… I don’t wanna be yelled at; I wanna be sung to. I never really understood why somebody would want to have some gangster from L.A. poking his fingers in your face. As I say, it don’t grab me. I mean, the rhythms are boring; they’re all done on computers.” "

solo:

The Rolling Stones

Last edited:

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
An insanely lush experience for the audiophile headphone nerds here.

And how about something with a little soul?

And literally any excuse to share Mitski.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Glad I didn't hate that cover. Tackling that Merry Clayton vocal part head on is ballsy.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I don't feel like much hip hop gets posted 'round here, but that's my genre, and I feel this one is appropriate. My boy Burgie, Wordburglar, underground rapper from Halifax. Old school style, very lyrical. His material covers a lot of things that are probably relevant to a lot of interests around here; older millennial... 80s references, video games, Star Wars, GI Joes, etc.... and one song about hockey....

Reactions: Obe2kenobe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad