OT: Totally Legal Music Sharing Thread sponsored by Napster

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'd just like to point out that I FINALLY discovered Kid A and it took me my entire life.

Well it wouldn't have been as good before I bought my Sennheisers anyway.
I used to have all their albums ripped as single files and would listen to them one after the other (like 10-15 years ago so any of the new ones weren't included). Good shit. I can't identify most songs (apart from a few key ones)/albums because they were all strung together all the time, but good times.

Pretty sure it was actually Optimistic off of this album that twigged my brain to look them up. I'd obviously heard Creep but that wasn't enough to make me look them up.

Reactions: TheOtherOne

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Two albums/discographies. One legitimately f***in amazing. The other kind of a meme, but I unironically love this cartoon band.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I'd just like to point out that I FINALLY discovered Kid A and it took me my entire life.

Well it wouldn't have been as good before I bought my Sennheisers anyway.

Isn't that the best?

Speaking of Radiohead, this opening riff puts me in that headspace. Nilufer is absolutely killing it and I can't wait to hear what she does next.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
This is my favourite version of one of my favourite songs:

This is probably the most well known version:

This one just dropped and I'm enjoying the playful tone. I don't think the dude can speak Portuguese, just learned it phonetically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stony Curtis

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
The best hockey player in the world's new fiance, Lauren Kyle has great taste in music
McDavid's fiance.jpg

Fil Larkmanthanasiou

Feb 10, 2018
Sweet Sounds of Heaven is not only reminiscent of classics like You Can't Always Get What You Want, Shine A Light and I Got the Blues, it's as good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad