Pre-Game Talk: Toronto @ Winnipeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Ouch, that happened to me about half a year ago. I missed an entire Sunday of football because I was in the bathroom or curled up in bed. Girlfriend knew it was serious when I didn't want to come out and watch sports. :laugh:

Feel better man.

Thanks dude. Pretty much over it, just a matter of easing my stomach back into solid food land.

I won't name the restaurant, but I'm pretty sure their "Thousand Island dressing" was mayo that had been sitting in the sun. Barf.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Thanks dude. Pretty much over it, just a matter of easing my stomach back into solid food land.

I won't name the restaurant, but I'm pretty sure their "Thousand Island dressing" was mayo that had been sitting in the sun. Barf.

Hmm, I'm going through the same thing right now, dizzier than that time I went on the teacup ride at DisneyWorld and tried to see if I could make the wife turn fully green by spinning that sucker with all my strength for the whole ride. :laugh:

My restaurant was not so AWesome after-all. :sarcasm:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Will we see Thorbs in for Tangradi? Is Wellwood rested? Does Burmi get back on the Kane line? Who starts in goal? Does Meech dress or is Postma back in? So many questions.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad