Pre-Game Talk: Toronto vs Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Nashville made us look like a lottery team last time, and the Leafs were playing pretty well at the time. The Preds looked so good defensively, blocking passing lanes and taking away time. I'm not too optimistic here given our recent games. Hope I'm wrong though..
Same with Calgary the first time we played them; they looked like a Junior A team against the flames.

We embarrassed them last game though.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Nashville made us look like a lottery team last time, and the Leafs were playing pretty well at the time. The Preds looked so good defensively, blocking passing lanes and taking away time. I'm not too optimistic here given our recent games. Hope I'm wrong though..

That game was in January...the month we went 4-6-0, and both Andersen and Sparks were out. Hutch was in net with Kasikisuo on the bench. It was out 3rd loss in 4 games.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
We're 4-1 against them with this core....

Wins of 6-2, 3-1, 3-2 (SO), 5-2.
Loss this year of 0-4.

Hmmmmm

Guess we generally play them well.

Before this core they slaughtered us a few times I feel like

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
as bad as the last 4 games have been, at least Matthews looks like his usual dominant self again. he's had 70% of scoring chances while on the ice, which is pretty outstanding. I wonder if it has anything to do with Nylander

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
as bad as the last 4 games have been, at least Matthews looks like his usual dominant self again. he's had 70% of scoring chances while on the ice, which is pretty outstanding. I wonder if it has anything to do with Nylander
defensively they've been a mess though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad