Pre-Game Talk: TORONTO vs MONTREAL: Leafs called up Colton Orr

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I could understand calling up Bobby Orr but Colton Orr what possible purpose can he serve except scoring, hmmmm that's a real poser for ya!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
I'm not necessarily sure he'll do anything. I think he probably is going to retire and this is the Leafs letting him play his last pro game as an NHLer on home ice.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
*looks over Maple Leaf call ups for game*

MT: Bergie, call up everyone.

Bergie: What do you mean "everyone"?

MT:

everyone-the-professional.gif

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
I have platinum tickets for this game, got them in December and was hoping this was going to be an important tilt, stupid Leafs. I am seriously considering selling them as Stubhub is asking $500 each for these but I have never seen the Habs in Toronto, #firstworldproblems...

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
I have platinum tickets for this game, got them in December and was hoping this was going to be an important tilt, stupid Leafs. I am seriously considering selling them as Stubhub is asking $500 each for these but I have never seen the Habs in Toronto, #firstworldproblems...

It's fun, all the Montrealers come out. With Toronto being so bad and lots of tickets available it should be close to 50/50

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
It's fun, all the Montrealers come out. With Toronto being so bad and lots of tickets available it should be close to 50/50

I know but if no Patches, Price if he wins tonight, maybe no Subban/Markov/Plex etc and nothing to play for I feel like it will be a real dud.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I know but if no Patches, Price if he wins tonight, maybe no Subban/Markov/Plex etc and nothing to play for I feel like it will be a real dud.

I would go if I were you. A Leafs/Habs game is always entertaining and being the last game of the season I bet the crowd will be loud.

Analyzer*

Pretty sure this is because he's retiring. Orr knows he's a scrub and he knows the Leafs are scrubs.

If anything he'll try to get Prust to fight him and likely keep his antics to a minimum so he can try and skate around the rink at the end of the game.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal

Take advantage, go out and wish all the Leafs fan a nice summer with exciting golfing

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Price will probably not play anyways.

I'd keep Markov, Subban, Plekanec and Galchenyuk out of this game, win or lose against Detroit.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
We're safe, Brolieu will take care of Orr ;) And yeah, sit pretty much everyone and their Grandmas. Call up as many AHL guys as you can fit on a 20 man roster. This is a rest day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad