Post-Game Talk: Toronto verses Detroit - Oct 2nd @ 7:30 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Dylan Larkin and Zach Hyman are going head to head tonite.

Last season they were linemates and 1 and 2 in Michigan Wolverine team scoring.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
I think we'll have a much better game today.

Phaneuf can't be paired with Hunwick... so we'll see an improvement there.

Having Komorov, Winnik and Holland in the lineup will really help. Not having Nylander obviously hurts us. Should still be a good game.

My only decision is whether I want Fish and Chips or Pizza. I'm leaning towards The Hut.

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary

Having Komorov, Winnik and Holland in the lineup will really help. Not having Nylander obviously hurts us. Should still be a good game.

My only decision is whether I want Fish and Chips or Pizza. I'm leaning towards The Hut.

Hunwick isn't the problem. Maybe if Phaneuf can't play with anyone he's the problem.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
I was hoping to see Nylander vs Larkin tonight

Me too as they're from the same draft class so it would have been nice to compare them.

I watched Larkin the other day on CI, and he is having a great camp with the Wings and I would be surprised if he didn't make the team this year. He has 3 goals in 4 exhibition games.

Nylander has also had a strong camp.

bobbyt 91*

Me too as they're from the same draft class so it would have been nice to compare them.

I watched Larkin the other day on CI, and he is having a great camp with the Wings and I would be surprised if he didn't make the team this year. He has 3 goals in 4 exhibition games.

Nylander has also had a strong camp.

there is a small chance Nylander could be put in tonight but I doubt it. But they do play tomorrow night and Nylander should be in the line up for that game but with our luck Larkin won't be :help:

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
This line up looks closest to the starting day line up

So far, definitely. Swap out Kapanen and Hyman for Grabner and Parenteau, maybe Marincin for Hunwick, and put in Bernier and that's likely our opening night roster. Wouldn't be shocked if Nylander gets a shot though, at least for the first few games.

Putting our best Center on the top line, what a novel concept :sarcasm:

Hotel Mario

Feb 4, 2013
Thunder Bay

Careful for what you wish for, because Phaneuf is now paired with Robidas!

Mad Brills*

I would assume brown/nylander play tomorrow and get sent down Sunday?

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012

I think Rielly and Gards will have a better game away from each other and hoping Robidas finds his legs paired with Phaneuf. Marincin had his worst game of the tourney last time out so he needs to be better.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Gonna be at the game tonight :handclap:

Kinda pissed off there's no Nylander ... Also they are starting Reimer :cry:

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I would assume brown/nylander play tomorrow and get sent down Sunday?

Maybe weighing 2 roster forwards tonight against what Nylander-Brown do on Sunday?

I have to be honest - Panik is a guy who has done nothing for me in the pre-season so far.

IBeL34f

Lilly-grin
Jun 3, 2010
Toronto
Can some one please post lineups in txt format.... I cannot see tweeter messages at work :-(

thanks in advance :nod:

Projected Leafs lines tonight: van Riemsdyk-Kadri-Winnik. Matthias-Bozak-Lupul. Komarov-Holland-Hyman. Panik-Arcobello-Kapanen.

Phaneuf-Robidas. Rielly-Polak. Gardiner-Marincin.

Goalie: Reimer.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
None of the "added scoring" in tonight. Boyes, Grabner and Parenteau all sitting. Arcabello and Panik are on the hot seat tonight. Hyman needs another solid game, but he and Kapenen are long shots to make the team..just filling in roster spaces to rest the vets resting. Reimer could make a statement tonight...its , again, anyone's job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad