NBA Toronto Raptors thread

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Why is Jeff O'Neil talking about basketball, he doesn't get paid for that. He barely knows NHL let alone NBA.

Reactions: Hadoop

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Man, so many injuries. Makes me think it's a given to continue to bite us in the playoffs as well.

It's also a blessing in disguise to let the boys rest up come the playoff stretch.

Sadly doesn't help the winning streak.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
As the roster currently stands, this is still a 50+ win team, easily.

I just don't think it's worth our while to have one more competitive year.

Masai turned down Siakam for PG13 and Westbrook (with probably a ton of futures going to OKC). He seems to have a plan.

This thread is fun to revisit :)

Raptors keep proving everyone wrong.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
This thread is fun to revisit :)

Raptors keep proving everyone wrong.
Oh Yeah! Loving this time right now!

upload_2020-2-9_10-29-36.png

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Wasn't there footage of Ujiri before the game actually wearing his credentials?

I mean if he for whatever reason took off his lanyard and tried racing down to the court, I could see why the cop would get in his face and try to block him.

But if this was just some salty Oakland cop who was pissed that his team just lost, giving the Raps president an unnecessarily hard time, then **** him.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Wasn't there footage of Ujiri before the game actually wearing his credentials?

I mean if he for whatever reason took off his lanyard and tried racing down to the court, I could see why the cop would get in his face and try to block him.

But if this was just some salty Oakland cop who was pissed that his team just lost, giving the Raps president an unnecessarily hard time, then **** him.
Masai was in the tunnel watching on a TV as the game ended, wearing his credentials. The sheriff's office claims he didn't have another special piece of ID allowing access onto the court and that's why the cop stopped him.

fbalmeida

Feb 14, 2009
Braga, Portugal
Raptors rule and Bucks drool.

The Bucks mods on a certain basketball related forum can suck a phallus while being penetrated in their posterior orifice by a spiked baseball bat.

That is all.

Last edited:

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Team keeps on rolling. I've said more than once that I think this team is better than last year. Wouldn't surprise me if the team repeats again this year.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Team keeps on rolling. I've said more than once that I think this team is better than last year. Wouldn't surprise me if the team repeats again this year.
The team is better than last year but they don't have a player who can carry the load when they need a basket. I see Toronto looking for the 3 when all else fails and that will cost them down the road.

Reactions: tony d

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
15 straight wins.

Not a single player drafted higher than 23rd.
Zero egos.
Unselfishness.
Elite defence.
Winning culture.
Ball movement and shared scoring.

How can one not love this team.

This.

I do not think they will repeat, but they are exciting to watch and are a TEAM! Very lovable.

I have never watched more regular season Raptors games than I do this year... even last year with Kawhi. I usually watch around 20 games. I think I have missed maybe 5 so far this year. Must watch. They are never out of it, they compete, they defend, they share the ball! Anyone can be the hero on a any given night: Kyle, Fred, Pascal, Davis, Ibaka... anyone!

I think they will reach the ECF, but I do not think they can stop Giannis.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Last night marked the largest margin of victory in Raptors history. Hell of a game, albeit against a crippled Pacers team.

It was Nick Nurse's 139th career game as an NBA head coach......and also his 100th career win.

What's the record for fastest to 100 wins? If it's not 139, it's probably pretty close, no? :laugh:

PeakMcOil

Loyal To The Oil
Jul 25, 2008
Last night marked the largest margin of victory in Raptors history. Hell of a game, albeit against a crippled Pacers team.

It was Nick Nurse's 139th career game as an NBA head coach......and also his 100th career win.

What's the record for fastest to 100 wins? If it's not 139, it's probably pretty close, no? :laugh:
Steve Kerr did it in 117 games.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Tough loss last night vs. the Bucks. Hornets are next so hope the team will get back on track in that game.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Reactions: sparxx87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad