GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | Game #1 Tuesday @ 7:30pm | Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
the goal is to put ROR-Marner as the shutdown line that can score and staple them against tampa's first line. Kerfoot is there by default not by choice b/c there isn't any other top6 winger.

Knies should be sheltered especially with last change
I would just throw the kid out there and see what he's got. Can't be worse than tonight lol

• Haha
Reactions: PromisedLand

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
At what point do the boys try and mix it up and send a message that you won't get pushed around. Looks like Leafs just want to leave.
I want to leave too. lol...I honestly wasn't even going to watch the first round because i said to myself that they're not worth watching until they at least make it to 2nd...And yet the idiot that i am...Oh well..

Morgs

#16 #34 #44 #88 #91
Jul 12, 2015
London, ON
Does Samsonov being 1-7 in the playoffs concern anyone?

Nah. Washington was an awful defensive team with him. I only care about his play in Toronto.

My issue with continuing with him no matter what is he's been streaky all season (obv way more good than bad). If he's currently on a bad streak I'm concerned he might not get out of it in time. He's still starting for me game 2 without question.

Reactions: fahad203
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad