GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | Game #1 Tuesday @ 7:30pm | Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
no way I want Kerfoot anywhere near Marner. He will waste so much of Marner passes. Knie is the finisher for that line if you wanted to run that way.

the goal is to put ROR-Marner as the shutdown line that can score and staple them against tampa's first line. Kerfoot is there by default not by choice b/c there isn't any other top6 winger.

Knies should be sheltered especially with last change

Reactions: Cleetus

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
I think someone already mentioned but Knies should be in. Gustafsson should be in. Ljiljigren should have been in already because no reason to have slower dmen against a fairly quick TB team. The lines are mostly wrong. So many mistakes made.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Thinking about it, I' think id actually prefer the team get blown out in a game 1 situation than lose like 1-0 after getting goalied.

Let them feel some shame and humiliation and (hopefully) turn it into anger starting game 2

lol that seems to assume that this is a resilient team. more likely they'll just continue losing. which frankly is better might as well lose in four than seven and we fcan get on with our summers

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Thinking about it, I' think id actually prefer the team get blown out in a game 1 situation than lose like 1-0 after getting goalied.

Let them feel some shame and humiliation and (hopefully) turn it into anger starting game 2
Haven't they been trying this strategy for a decade now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad