GDT: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning | Game #1 Tuesday @ 7:30pm | Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
The refs wrecked that game but ultimately not starting on time killed them. The leafs were down 2-0 before the refs became an issue. If we are better team and we can always overcome a 2-0 slow start without poor officiating, then congratulations and see you next round.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
You don't think they could have scored 2 goals in 25 minutes to at least get to OT?
Maybe?

You're trying to pin Bunting for killing the Leafs momentum when it was the penalty to Kampf that started the slide of goals.

Reactions: Azazel

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
He swam right losing his net on the first two goals. That was before the refs ensured Tampa would win.

Well. I think it's only 2 tenders in the past 25 cups weren't developed by the cup winning team. If you go by the odds, we should just let Woll try. I mean statistically it's sound all things considered.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Of course it made perfect sense to sign and start a goalie who got cut by a team because he had gone 1-8 in his 9 playoff starts. How in the world does Dubas come up with these great goalie picks. I certainly couldn't do that.

he was really banking on Murray
Like one of these betting apps bets

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
Why doesn't Mathews do that Jarnkrok move to get a good shot, he used to toe and drag so good before

Reactions: fahad203

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Just like last year refs giving us power plays when the game is out of reach. So they can say they called just as many penalties against us then they will continue to make brutal calls against us at the worst possible times like they did in game 6 and 7 last year.

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
Every one you already knows that Keefe doesn't have the stones to start Woll next game like he obviously should. Get over it now.

Reactions: bax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad