Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs v Vancouver Canucks - Sat Feb 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Remember when Sundin, Mogilny, Roberts and Belfour were the cornerstones of this franchise? And even though we were competitive, there was that awful feeling buried deep that it was all coming to a slow agonizing end because their careers were on the downslope, and there was no help in sight? Stuck with a win-now team that couldn't possibly win, and was only getting worse as each year passed.

Do you suppose that's what Vancouver fans are going through right now?

I can only hope.

Judging by your avatar, I don't doubt you :laugh:

Damn I'd love a win but history suggests otherwise :cry:

At least we're not the Canucks eh?

TheThrill81*

ESPN FANTASY HOCKEY

News: Kessel picked up two assists in Thursday's win over the Lightning. (Thu Feb 6)

Spin: He's now tied with Patrick Kane for fourth in league scoring with 63 points. This guy is money in the bank. Cha-ching.

:handclap:

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
5 goals for vancouver:shakehead means that bernier is not playing,,,,,,,,,,, oh riemer is not playing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no goalie in net,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, carlyles at it again, 1 extra forward:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Colton Orr is now playing in Bernier's spot, we need a face puncher PERMANENTLY on the ice, Kassian WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO BOLLAND!!! :whaaa?:

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but Toronto is always a great place to end losing skids or scoring slumps. I don't know what it is but if a player hasn't scored in a year, he will surely get one against us, same with slumping teams. The leafs seem always happy to help other teams end their slump.

Vancouver 5
Leafs 2

Book it.

I hope I am wrong.

5-3 please
5x in a row!

Never have the Canucks, been in such a great position to lose to us.

Last edited:

BluPuk*

Gotta have this one. Habs are in Carolina and could win there if they get lucky.

GO LEAFS !!!!!

Auston Matthews

Maple Leafs.
Dec 6, 2010
Mississauga
At least we only have one sister to deal with today. I want Kassian the little ***** to get run into the stanchion, and to wreck the Canucks and have Tortorella pop a blood vessel. Go Leafs Go WHEEEW. Is there any good reason this game is at 6pm?

TheThrill81*

At least we only have one sister to deal with today. I want Kassian the little ***** to get run into the stanchion, and to wreck the Canucks and have Tortorella pop a blood vessel. Go Leafs Go WHEEEW. Is there any good reason this game is at 6pm?

HNIC, all timings EST

3 pm Ottawa at Boston
6 pm Vancouver at Toronto
6 pm Montreal at Carolina

That's why.

Last edited by a moderator:

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
History says were going to lose. But I say **** history, theres no team in the West I want to beat more than Vancouver.

Simcoe23

Feb 2, 2011
Last game before the break and we don't have anyone going to Sochi for Canada, so dress Orr, call up Devane and If McClaren can skate put him in as well. Ride 3 lines (who cares if Kessel, JVR and Kuli are tired for Sochi) and put the goons on every time Kassian hits the ice. Make him fight every period and beat the snot out of him. Torts will lose his mind, get suspended for the rest of the season and who cares anyway because everyone hates the Canucks.

It's like when the Leafs are knocked out or not in the playoffs, you root for any Canadian team left, except everyone always says but not Vancouver. Why is that? It's because everyone hates the Canucks. They suck dirty ass.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
History says were going to lose. But I say **** history, theres no team in the West I want to beat more than Vancouver.

History says that we're going to lose? So does that mean that we should lose every single game to Vancouver until the end of time? I think it is BS when people say that history suggests that we're going to lose. What happened in previous games against them has absolutely no bearing on what will happen tonight.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Leafs usually don't wake up for the first period, and it starts an hour earlier. I predict a ****** first two periods, and a dominant third. If Burn-yay isn't sharp we're gunna lose.

Prove me wrong leafs!! I called the Florida loss, I hope i'm wrong here.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Just because we haven't beat the Cayucks in 10 years just means we are due for a win. We are going to crush them!!!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad