Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs v Vancouver Canucks - Sat Feb 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
The Leafs have to not just beat, but smash the Vancouver Canucks tomorrow! We need to crush them, 7-0 game or something like that.

Canucks fans are the most annoying and biggest Leaf haters on the board.

Please win Boys! Would love to see Kadri with a hatty against them.

On Nucks board we are preparing for the slaughter.

Worst Canucks team since the Messier era right now... missing their 2 best players this season, only thing keeping games semi-close has been goal-tending.

I don't know what the odds are right now but there's almost no chance the Leafs lose tomorrow.

Bluejaysfan*

On Nucks board we are preparing for the slaughter.

Worst Canucks team since the Messier era right now... missing their 2 best players this season, only thing keeping games semi-close has been goal-tending.

I don't know what the odds are right now but there's almost no chance the Leafs lose tomorrow.

Nice try with the anti-jinx. I counter with...The Canucks are guaranteed to win tomorrow, the Leafs have no chance whatsoever. Easy win for the Canucks, gonna be a replay of the first game this season between the 2 teams. :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I feel like we can't take these guys lately. Specially since they've been losing lately. Teams always seem to show up against us on CBC.

LickTheEnvelope

Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Nice try with the anti-jinx. I counter with...The Canucks are guaranteed to win tomorrow, the Leafs have no chance whatsoever. Easy win for the Canucks, gonna be a replay of the first game this season between the 2 teams. :laugh:

:laugh:

Am serious. No anti-jinx here.

I mean the Leafs could not show up at all and lose on a shaky goalie game or something but if they play with any type of effort the Nucks will fold.

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
The Leafs also show up on HNIC.

I've always said the Leafs have to have success by ending their droughts.

This one is well overdue, and the Nucks have never been so ripe for the picking.
This is kind of a must win, because of the standings, and do you really want to
go through the break, with the taste of a defeat in their/our mouths.

Show them, why we're ahead of them in the standings.
Will the score be 5-3 for the 5th straight time?

Last edited:

Bluejaysfan*

I mean the Leafs could not show up at all and lose on a shaky goalie game or something but if they play with any type of effort the Nucks will fold.

Haha very nice.:handclap: However...I also am trained in the art of the anti jinx, so I will counter again with the Leafs are going to get smoked easily tomorrow.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto

Leafs having a pre-game ceremony so that means they will give forth no type of effort. Top that.

LickTheEnvelope

Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Leafs having a pre-game ceremony so that means they will give forth no type of effort. Top that.

Canucks have the same type of deal... BUT they have had Olympic ceremonies before every game they have played this week. . .!

This is the 4th ceremony for them. :p:

Jay99999*

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but Toronto is always a great place to end losing skids or scoring slumps. I don't know what it is but if a player hasn't scored in a year, he will surely get one against us, same with slumping teams. The leafs seem always happy to help other teams end their slump.

Vancouver 5
Leafs 2

Book it.

I hope I am wrong.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but Toronto is always a great place to end losing skids or scoring slumps. I don't know what it is but if a player hasn't scored in a year, he will surely get one against us, same with slumping teams. The leafs seem always happy to help other teams end their slump.

Vancouver 5
Leafs 2

Book it.

I hope I am wrong.

5 goals for vancouver:shakehead means that bernier is not playing,,,,,,,,,,, oh riemer is not playing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no goalie in net,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, carlyles at it again, 1 extra forward:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LickTheEnvelope

Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Canucks suffering massive injuries on a 6 game losing streak? Leafs on a incredible hot streak?

Ya, this will be a Canucks blowout win :laugh:

Put it this way... the Nucks outshot the Habs badly yesterday... Nucks lost 5-2... if the Habs had better luck it would be more like 8 or 9 - 2.

I mean Pacioretty missed two penalty shots in one period and still had a hat-trick...

Jay99999*

5 goals for vancouver:shakehead means that bernier is not playing,,,,,,,,,,, oh riemer is not playing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no goalie in net,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, carlyles at it again, 1 extra forward:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmmm, wait for it.....

My crystal ball says I told you so.....:laugh:

Your avatar name says it all...cup 67.

Mar 26, 2010
I really want Luongo in net! Want to see him get pulled after 5 + goals!!!!

Jay99999*

We haven't beaten the nuckleheads in what....10 years?

Its time to end the streak..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad