Pre-Game Talk: Toronto Maple Leafs v Vancouver Canucks - Sat Feb 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForSpareParts*

Vancouver has lost 6 in a row. This just sounds like they are due. Kinda scary.

Leafs need to come out flying if they wanna win this one.

I have my doubts too about this one.

If we get a point I'll be happy.

I really hope the Leafs show up for this.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
If Montreal and Tamp lose tonight we could leapfrog both of them. What a way to go into the Olympic break!

Igy

Mar 3, 2011
I usually have a bad feeling about games against Vancouver, but oddly not for this one. 4-2 Leafs.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I really hope Carlyle reminds them that the last time we played them they absolutely ****ing killed us...

I swear to God if the Leafs don't win this, that will be a major disappointment

Who's injured for the Canucks and not playing tonight?

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Paches from the Habs had himself quite the game against the Nucks this week. A hatrick and two penalty shots that he missed in the same period or something.

Quite a hoot and a holler.

They're going to be hungry. The game will come down to which Leafs squad we see. I'm hoping we can sell high on someone and get another top 4 D. We got pretty lucky with Gleason turning a corner.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Paches from the Habs had himself quite the game against the Nucks this week. A hatrick and two penalty shots that he missed in the same period or something.

Quite a hoot and a holler.

They're going to be hungry. The game will come down to which Leafs squad we see. I'm hoping we can sell high on someone and get another top 4 D. We got pretty lucky with Gleason turning a corner.

Franson for another Gleason would make me quite a happy Leafs fan!

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Raptors beat Utah and Nuggets this year after huge droughts against those teams. Hopefully the Leafs were drinking some of what the Raps had and end the streak vs. the Casucks.

ForSpareParts*

The trade freeze is on now is it not?

It's all about March 5th boys.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
PLEASE WIN.

I have two friends who are canuck fans and they're the most annoying mother ****ers on the face of the planet, I don't think ill be able to live any longer listening to these two dumb ducks gloating for the rest of my life.

PLEASE WIN! FOR MY SANITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad