Prospect Info: Toronto Maple Leafs 2020 5th Round (137th OA) C Dmitri Ovchinnikov (RUS) 5'11 163

Thornbury

Dec 29, 2019
Its pretty funny/amazing but we actually have a large group of 5th/6th round picks that are actually worth being optimistic about. Particularly forwards.

5 Voit
5 Ovchinnikov
6 Miettenin
6 Holmberg

I legit think all of these guys have a real chance to be good nhlers and I'd be pretty disappointed if none of them made it.

These dmen are a bit more questionable imo but actually still interesting too....tho I wouldn't be surprised if none of them made it:

5 Kral
5 Koster
6 Rindell
And looks like you can add Grebyonkin and Lisowsky to that list. There is a need to add to the group of defenceman.

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
As to the point made above about late picks worth watching, none may make it fully through happenstance or such but there is a difference with the current draft pick lists from previous regimes. There are far less of those obvious busts/what-were-they-thinking draft picks on the reserve list.

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016
As to the point made above about late picks worth watching, none may make it fully through happenstance or such but there is a difference with the current draft pick lists from previous regimes. There are far less of those obvious busts/what-were-they-thinking draft picks on the reserve list.
That's kinda we can't prove you wrong post. I would guess you're not right more then most on average. But you still find a way to tear your team down. Positivity doesn't cost a dime.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
I would of wanted to give him one more year. Just to help Grebenkin settle, and Peksa/Akhtyamov. He's deserved another look since he's only 21.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad