HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
They need him for his Fortnite skills
#tangibles

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
The Yote's aren't the joke they used to be, could be a difficult night for the boys in Blue?
Seems every night is difficult right now but they have to win sooner or later.

I'm not basing it on anything really, wishful thinking I guess. :laugh:

Reactions: BayStBullies

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Seems every night is difficult right now but they have to win sooner or later.

I'm not basing it on anything really, wishful thinking I guess. :laugh:
I know this is a negative view, but I'm of the mind now more than ever that things have to get worse before they get better, I have zero trust in the GM and or President depending on whether you buy into the Dubas puppet theory or not.

I was never convinced Babcock was a effective run and gun type team coach, and am befuddled why he wasn't replaced if this is the type of hockey it appears obvious the GM is building the team to play. Whoever made the decision to keep Babs needs to have their head examined.

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I know this is a negative view, but I'm of the mind now more than ever that things have to get worse before they get better, I have zero trust in the GM and or President depending on whether you buy into the Dubas puppet theory or not.

I was never convinced Babcock was a effective run and gun type team coach, and am befuddled why he wasn't replaced if this is the type of hockey it appears obvious the GM is building the team to play. Whoever made the decision to keep Babs needs to have their head examined.
The optimist in me thought they bottomed out on Saturday, looked a little better last night and will continue on that trend.

The realist in me knows that I could be very wrong here.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
The optimist in me thought they bottomed out on Saturday, looked a little better last night and will continue on that trend.

The realist in me knows that I could be very wrong here.
I didn't stay up to watch the game, but I didn't see much of AM in the highlights, did he play good? Media say it was a better effort so there's improvement in what's been lacking regardless of the result?

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I didn't stay up to watch the game, but I didn't see much of AM in the highlights, did he play good? Media say it was a better effort so there's improvement in what's been lacking regardless of the result?
First and third were pretty good. Other than the result I thought the game was fairly entertaining.

Barrie crucial blunder and Fleury crazy save was the difference.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
They have nothing to lose now that they have been eliminated for playoff contention.

Maybe that will get them to relax a little and have some fun. Right now they don't look like they're having fun. They're squeezing their sticks.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
One more blowout, and a loss on Saturday, then management has to fire him but that should have happened a long time ago.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Tyson Barrie and Morgan Rielly saw a couple shifts together towards the end of the Vegas game. Friedman said the Leafs outshot Vegas 7-0 during the time Barrie and Rielly were paired together.

I just don’t see what we have to lose with pairing them together for a few games.

Rielly and Ceci have been a very poor pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad