GDT: torcar

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
To be honest I'm usually against "retro" but thats one name that probably should have come back. Houston Texans just sounds so ridiculous. But I seem to recall the Titans have the rights to the name so it is what it is.

Interesting they chose San Angelo of all places to practice. Isn't it extremely dry there in the summer? Or am I just thinking of somewhere else?

No, it's West Texas and definitely dry. They practiced at Angelo State from 1978—87.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
cGrVRl7.jpg

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
And this is the last two games they've played without jump. They got bailed out last time, but not this time.

Also: this is a Mike Babcock team we're playing against. He may not have the best talent, but with strong neutral zone play and effort, they can beat a lot of teams that maybe they shouldn't beat. Sound familiar?

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
You can see how the Leafs will eventually be quite good, when they get real NHL players. Their coaching is so damn good.

(Not that the Canes' isn't - it's good too)

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Ugh. Points we badly need given away. Same **** different season.

Except that this year, we never expected to be playing meaningful games at this point in the season.

Yeah, it sucks right now, but the picture is crystal clear. We're sellers. We've got good kids in the system, and we're about to have even more.

Also, we might get to see Jordan murder Kadri tonight. Looking forward to that.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
See. Jordan Staal couldn't friggin dominate physically. And he chooses not to. It's baffling to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad