GDT: torcar

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
i posted about us trading skinner in this thread, and now dave pagnotta is saying that he keeps hearing skinner's name around

dave pagnotta is a hack lol

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Of course NJ is getting wrecked and hcanes won't take advantage of that because they're gonna lose to one of the ********* teams in the league aren't they

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
As opposed to paying attention to us getting injured left and right, let's take a page out of the book of our fine friends in Winnipeg, MB. Hey, look at that! The Leafs have ads for a Raleigh-based company on their boards. Clearly they can't support a hockey team there. :sarcasm:

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
As opposed to paying attention to us getting injured left and right, let's take a page out of the book of our fine friends in Winnipeg, MB. Hey, look at that! The Leafs have ads for a Raleigh-based company on their boards. Clearly they can't support a hockey team there. :sarcasm:

Money is unbiased.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC

The power to know, *****es.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Move em to Austin Texas pronto. I Already got plans to move the Oilers to Houston for the Houston Oilers revival on ice. The Texas Triangle sans San Antonio which already has NBA will be covered by the NHL.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Move em to Austin Texas pronto. I Already got plans to move the Oilers to Houston for the Houston Oilers revival on ice. The Texas Triangle sans San Antonio which already has NBA will be covered by the NHL.

I grew up watching the Houston Oilers practice in San Angelo. I have Warren Moon's autograph.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I grew up watching the Houston Oilers practice in San Angelo. I have Warren Moon's autograph.

To be honest I'm usually against "retro" but thats one name that probably should have come back. Houston Texans just sounds so ridiculous. But I seem to recall the Titans have the rights to the name so it is what it is.

Interesting they chose San Angelo of all places to practice. Isn't it extremely dry there in the summer? Or am I just thinking of somewhere else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad