GDT: torcar

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Feel bad for Eric. The Toronto media is probably going to be annoying as hell.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014

I noticed the NHL.com main page "Trade Deadline" graphic features Eric Staal front and center. Ladd, Eriksson, and Drouin are behind him.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Apparently Faulk is doubtful for tonight, so **** us. Who wants to bet he had a 6 week injury they tried to turn into 2 and he aggravated it playing way too early?

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Yeah his skating looked really bad...he was really weak on the boards too....just let him get to 100%

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
he definitely did not look like himself against philly. couldn't tell if it was a physical or mental thing, or maybe both. He seemed really tentative to me, like he was second-guessing all of his decisions as he was making them

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
There was a time they showed him wincing a bit, couldn't ****ing believe they had him out there.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Apparently Faulk is doubtful for tonight, so **** us. Who wants to bet he had a 6 week injury they tried to turn into 2 and he aggravated it playing way too early?

He may not have aggravated it though (hard to tell without knowing the exact injury). It could be he just tried it out and it wasn't where it needed to be and/or there was some lingering pain after playing.

He definitely looked like a shell of his former self out there that game and it's probably better to have M. Jordan out there than Faulk with the way he was playing.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Hopefully whatever this is that Faulk has will go away quickly but rushing him back even though we could use him right now is a not a good idea. God help this team if we have a hobbling Faulk for next season.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Pastor Bill going against his former boss tonight. Usually play well in Toronto but theres always that one game against them it seems where the Leafs make us look like an AHL squad. Not sure what to think tonight.

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh

Apparently Eric was feeling 'under the weather' so he skipped practice. So little brother Jordan faced the media instead. I mean, if I knew what I was about to face with that Toronto media, I would have fell ill too. :laugh:

As for Faulk, did no one else catch after the game Tuesday Peters say that the injury will linger for the rest of the season. And just today, Peters said 'the ankle'. So now we know it's an ankle injury that will linger for a few months. No wonder Malone was placed on waivers.

If they don't win this game, then Francis just needs to go ahead and sell all UFAs.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Leafs are absolute garbage right now. If we lose, dear lord help us.

We did manage to lose to the Habs so I wouldn't be surprised.

HisIceness

Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Apparently Eric was feeling 'under the weather' so he skipped practice. So little brother Jordan faced the media instead. I mean, if I knew what I was about to face with that Toronto media, I would have fell ill too. :laugh:

As for Faulk, did no one else catch after the game Tuesday Peters say that the injury will linger for the rest of the season. And just today, Peters said 'the ankle'. So now we know it's an ankle injury that will linger for a few months. No wonder Malone was placed on waivers.

If they don't win this game, then Francis just needs to go ahead and sell all UFAs.

Oh **** this. :rant:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad