Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
upload_2022-2-28_22-12-11.jpeg

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Literally every guy on their team is faster than every guy on our team. The only way we could have beaten them was to move the puck faster than them. Instead everyone decided they were Mario Lemieux and attempted to stickhandle past Maple Leafs.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Yep, they quit giving a crap back in December. Even with key players out we had AHL guys helping out. There is no confidence in the goalies or coaching staff, at least from this fan's perspective. I'm almost to where I'm saying this is worse than Oates and I never thought that could be surpassed.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Imagine successfully shutting down Matthews but allowing 4 soft goals plus an empty netter.

I’m convinced Lavi’s not the man. He can’t keep the team focused for more than one period.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
At this point I think you fire Lavi for the sake of making a big change. This is going no where.
I’m no fan of Lavi. But I honestly don’t think any coach can win with this old slow roster. The game is too fast these days. Our only hope would be if we had a vezina level goalie.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
I’m no fan of Lavi. But I honestly don’t think any coach can win with this old slow roster. The game is too fast these days. Our only hope would be if we had a vezina level goalie.
A goalie would definitely help. But where could we snatch a Vezina-level goalie? And I doubt we could afford one either considering the salary cap situation,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad