Confirmed with Link: [TOR/VAN] Josh Leivo for Michael Carcone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I'd just like to say that Dreger has broke this and also the Nylander signing. I know he isn't as on top of things as he once was, but everyone expects perfection from these guys and takes it personally when they aren't.

So for him (and Friedman), I'd like to relay to everyone to suck it.

deletethis

Mar 17, 2015
Toronto
I guess in the long term Leivo might not be able to keep a spot in the lineup, not being a center and with players like Grundstrom and Engvall knocking on the door, but seriously... Justin Holl over Josh Leivo?

Reactions: Cobra777

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
I'd just like to say that Dreger has broke this and also the Nylander signing. I know he isn't as on top of things as he once was, but everyone expects perfection from these guys and takes it personally when they aren't.

So for him (and Friedman), I'd like to relay to everyone to suck it.
Are you his new hype man (woman)?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

So for him, I'd like to relay to everyone to suck it.

Wasn't Dreger the guy who said about 10-15 minutes before 5PM that the feeling in the organization that a Nylander contract wasn't happening? Then he "broke" it at about the same time everyone else did. Maybe it wasn't him, not 100% sure but speaking for myself, no I don't expect perfection, in fact I don't expect anything at all. But I would also add that I'm not impressed in general with these "insiders. They're entertainers, nothing more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad