Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Levio played with Kadri for a while this year and squat as he was facing good players.
Brown had 20 goals in a season something Levio has not come close to. He is below average away from the puck. Brown and Hyman are better at hockey period. Why people feel the need to defend a player who is a player we will not miss and blame it on a coach who coaches to win and not to please fans

Connor Brown's first 89 Games in the NHL: 21 goals 21 assists +1. He played most of those games in the top 9 on a regular basis.
Josh Leivo's first 85 games in the NHL: 15 goals 14 points +9. He played most of those games in the bottom 3 once in a blue moon.

Reactions: LeafingTheWay

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
He is 50% of what he was last year. I haven't been impressed and right now I just need to watch as Leivo gets similar quality linemates and ice. You can basically start the counter from here with both players set at 1 point each. Most of the time I see Marleau coasting and not very intense at all. Then sometimes he puts it in for a little.

OK, but why care, unless you like the Nucks, not that there is anything wrong with that...:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad