Trade: [TOR/SA] Leonard and Green to TOR for DeRozan, Poeltl and draft considerations

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Speaking of Masai, apparently Woj couldn't even wait an hour after the game ended before blurting out that the Wizards are going to try and poach him away from Toronto.

What a dick move. :laugh:

Honestly, it had been more than 24 hours since the last Woj Bomb so people were getting worried. They thought he was ill or something :sarcasm:

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Hard to say.

tenor.gif

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Speaking of Masai, apparently Woj couldn't even wait an hour after the game ended before blurting out that the Wizards are going to try and poach him away from Toronto.

What a dick move. :laugh:

Masai was on the podium accepting the trophy when he tweeted it out, lol.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Some of these takes from when the trade went down are a reminder you gotta let the people involved in the trade actually play games before making big, definitive proclamations about it.

Reactions: donghabs98

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I thought the trade was a desperation move of the kind that never (make that, almost never) work. Wrong on that one.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Looking back at those first couple of pages was interesting. Some wild takes were being thrown around.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
You know, there’s a sweet irony for a player not wanting to play in Toronto.

Doesn’t feel good, does it?

I don’t like this trade: yeah KL is a top talent but will bolt after one season. Better win it all....which won’t happen.

This is going to turn out really really bad for the Raptors lol

Lol what are you doing Toronto?

hahaha, giving up DeRozan for half an injured Kawhi that might play half the year?

well, thats 1 less team the Celtics have to worry about

Sure they'll push Boston. But, they'll still be swept by GS if they make the Finals. Thus, this deal makes no sense. Especially when Kawhi will be gone in a year.

Seems like Ujiri is the one who doesn't want to be in Toronto either. Dumb DUMB trade.

giphy.gif

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
You know, there’s a sweet irony for a player not wanting to play in Toronto.

Doesn’t feel good, does it?

I don’t like this trade: yeah KL is a top talent but will bolt after one season. Better win it all....which won’t happen.
Well surprise surprise!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad