Trade: [TOR/SA] Leonard and Green to TOR for DeRozan, Poeltl and draft considerations

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA

The Raptors are gonna add to DeRozan for a year of a guy who doesn’t want to be there. Amazing.

Last edited:

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
It’s too bad it’s so late and I have this whole thread to myself. This would be blowing up if people were awake

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Man, if this blows up in Ujiri's face I really hope it's the last move he makes with the Raps. :help:

On that note, why do we never hear from Bobby Webster, the team's actual GM?

Demar wanted to stay, and Kawhi doesn't want to be here. Trying to force a square peg in a round hole just for the sake of shaking things up, sounds colossally stupid IMO.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is next year another big free agent year? Goes without saying how big of a risk this is, and if he's dead set on LA then it's not unless Toronto is fine being out of DeRozan's contract.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
I love the fact that Kawhi Leonard went public, stating he doesn't want to play for the Raptors... lol, who the f*** cares where you want to play you idiot!?!?

If we can land DeRozan+ for that injury prone princess, that would be a steal and a half right there.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I love the fact that Kawhi Leonard went public, stating he doesn't want to play for the Raptors... lol, who the **** cares where you want to play you idiot!?!?

If we can land DeRozan+ for that injury prone princess, that would be a steal and a half right there.

Well, yeah, that's the general consensus going around right now.

Big coup for the Spurs if they can land Derozan++, in exchange for a talented malcontent who wants nothing to do with Canada.

If Anunoby is part of this deal, too.....worst trade ever. :help:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If either OG or Siakam are in the deal I'm going to break something

I've heard either OG or Poeltl.

If it's one or the other it better be Poeltl.

Man, this could be a disaster. Sure on paper Kawhi becomes arguably the best player in the conference, but if he doesn't even want to play in Toronto then what's the point? :help:

Ujiri needs to make the greatest sales pitch of his life just to convince Kawhi to try.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad