Confirmed Signing with Link: [TOR] John Tavares signs with the Leafs (7 years, $11M AAV) Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017
So who is the next Toronto man guaranteed to be a Leaf??

I wonder if posts like this would occur if JT signed the exact same contract with Tampa or San Jose rather than Toronto....

Of course not.It would be ,he took a pay cut to not go to a team that is poision blah blah bla. There were literally people right up until 1159 saying, its between Boston and San Jose LMFAO.They couldnt even ADMIT Toronto was in on it LMAO.

Its going to be the pacific sea of salt in here the night/summer we win the cup

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017
cojonathantavares01.jpg

That has to be the most triggering picture ever posted on HF boards of all time

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
In some areas of psychology (especially in psychodynamic theory), psychologists talk about “defense mechanisms,” or manners in which we behave or think in certain ways to better protect or “defend” ourselves. Defense mechanisms are one way of looking at how people distance themselves from a full awareness of unpleasant thoughts, feelings and behaviors.

1. Denial

Denial is the refusal to accept reality or fact, acting as if a painful event, thought or feeling did not exist. Many people use denial in their everyday lives to avoid dealing with painful feelings or areas of their life they don’t wish to admit.
Might wanna look up superiority complex while you're at it.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Of course not.It would be ,he took a pay cut to not go to a team that is poision blah blah bla. There were literally people right up until 1159 saying, its between Boston and San Jose LMFAO.They couldnt even ADMIT Toronto was in on it LMAO.

Its going to be the pacific sea of salt in here the night/summer we win the cup

And it's going to be a nightmare for JT when his team doesn't win the cup because fingers will be pointed at him. that's what the Toronto media does when things don't go there way.

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
Is it true that Barzal unfollowed JT on Twitter? If so, what a ****ing crybaby!

Lol idk of true but I don’t think it has anything to do with Tavares leaving , it’s more the fact that Tavares didn’t refer to him by name and called him the kid that won the Calder . Probably felt disrespected . I wonder if there was any bad blood between the two .

Reactions: nobody

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Lol idk of true but I don’t think it has anything to do with Tavares leaving , it’s more the fact that Tavares didn’t refer to him by name and called him the kid that won the Calder . Probably felt disrespected . I wonder if there was any bad blood between the two .

Can you blame him? I would too if I found out that he chooses to spell his name with only one T. :sarcasm:

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Could it be because JT is a lying coward that didn't have the guts to be honest about where he wanted to play?

This is only said because he chose Toronto. Any of the other 4 teams and he would be praised for chasing the dream of a cup.

He gave the isles 9 years and they gave him nothing. We all knew he was a UFA and would be moving. Stop acting like a baby.

Reactions: MarkLeftBehind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad