Confirmed Trade: [TOR/DAL] Connor Carrick for 2019 conditional 7th round pick

Batrous

May 4, 2016
Well, they get an asset back for a player they were unlikely to play and whom they were likely to lose on waivers.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
For a 7th that turns into a 6th if he plays more than 50 games next season.

That seems like basically nothing, considering what the Oilers just got for Jerabek. I guess better than to lose him to waivers

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Come onnn please be heiskanen lol

I hope carrick does well. I think he’s a nhl dman with some upside.

Reactions: llamateizer

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Good reclamation project for Dallas, and cap savings and a pick for Toronto. Tidy housekeeping.

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
For a 7th that turns into a 6th if he plays more than 50 games next season.

That seems like basically nothing, considering what the Oilers just got for Jerabek. I guess better than to lose him to waivers
He’s had a terrible camp and Oz and Holl have looked much better than him and they also have size.

moon111

Oct 18, 2014
Carrick had the same amount of points as Polak. I always think of him as someone you're expecting some offensive output from, but when you look at the numbers, they're just not there.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Come onnn please be heiskanen lol

I hope carrick does well. I think he’s a nhl dman with some upside.

Yeah I agree. He is a very smart player and was the fittest guy on the Leafs in camp. Issue is that the Leafs have like 10 bottom pairing D in the organization and he would have been in the press box making too much money to start.

He's only 23, I think if the right circumstances happens and he has a chance to play some consistent minutes he will do well.

Also LOL if he goes to Dallas just to sit in the press box behind Polak another year.

Reactions: uncleben

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad