Confirmed Trade: [TOR/COL] Tyson Barrie (@50%) , A. Kerfoot, '20 6th for Nazem Kadri, C. Rosen, '20 3rd - Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Avs should throw an offersheet out towards Marner. They have the cap room and don't need the picks. offer him 12.5 million. I don't think the Leafs would be able to match that.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
They could let Ceci walk and could sign Muzzin+Barrie. All comes down to if Marner still here or making trade out. If Marner still here could trade Nylander.. It's all what ifs because not this season.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Y'all already know barrie bout to blow up big time like depp in blow. So big tyme baby. I mean barrie's numbers offensively always go up.... its a guaranteed over 60 points for the leafs by barrie. With the two headed monster rielly barrie... mayne that's tough as dirt. And we all is dirt really and nothing will be left from us when its all over. Barrie is kicking in lika ninja in commodore 64 and the paycheck is almost the same. Low dirt.

Barrie was a steal, but now toronto has to have them thugs. Kadri was the only real bandit on that there. Now agostino, hyman, muzzin and ceci have too big of roles and none of them is the hardest on the block. Nore the most aggressive minded. Mayne that lemieux's son would fit the cut hard. Cheap sucka, plays like dirt, gittin there. Maybe agostino will do his best, but leafs need hardness and toughness real badly. They finna get some. This team will score over 350 goals next season all alone. They that bad offensively. They hard, getting it. Barrie made the leafs better like some berries in porridge period.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Y'all already know barrie bout to blow up big time like depp in blow. So big tyme baby. I mean barrie's numbers offensively always go up.... its a guaranteed over 60 points for the leafs by barrie. With the two headed monster rielly barrie... mayne that's tough as dirt. And we all is dirt really and nothing will be left from us when its all over. Barrie is kicking in lika ninja in commodore 64 and the paycheck is almost the same. Low dirt.

Barrie was a steal, but now toronto has to have them thugs. Kadri was the only real bandit on that there. Now agostino, hyman, muzzin and ceci have too big of roles and none of them is the hardest on the block. Nore the most aggressive minded. Mayne that lemieux's son would fit the cut hard. Cheap sucka, plays like dirt, gittin there. Maybe agostino will do his best, but leafs need hardness and toughness real badly. They finna get some. This team will score over 350 goals next season all alone. They that bad offensively. They hard, getting it. Barrie made the leafs better like some berries in porridge period.

What are you talking about?

And do you speak the english language at all?

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Say Marner signs that and goes to the Avs. What do you think Rantanen will want on his deal?

I don't think he is worth more so maybe something close to it. $11 million? Which I think the Avs could still afford. Don't they have like $35 million in Cap room or something?

yeaher

May 3, 2019

350 goals in the regular season and 0 in the post season Toronto Life

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
I've never seen a bigger disparity in advanced stats and eye test than on Kerfoots defense.

EvolvingWild had Kerfoot as his Selke winner. His advanced defensive stats in expected goals are insane. He apparently defends passes in the high danger areas better than anyone according to these metrics.

But Avs fans keep saying he's terrible defensively.

Will be fun to see who's right!
Confirmed

Reactions: Mac Attack

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017

What?

Mind - Killing.gif

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
I don't think he is worth more so maybe something close to it. $11 million? Which I think the Avs could still afford. Don't they have like $35 million in Cap room or something?
Even using your numbers, that is nearly 30% of the cap tied up in two wingers. That is not a good idea at all.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Avs should throw an offersheet out towards Marner. They have the cap room and don't need the picks. offer him 12.5 million. I don't think the Leafs would be able to match that.

Ignoring the fact that Rantanen is an RFA himself, you do realize guys like Makar will be RFA's one day too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00