Value of: Top Six Winger to LA

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Who are some young top six wingers available that could help boost the Kings offense? Would preferably want a player who's younger than 27.

Players I'd be willing to move: Muzzin, Martinez, Forbort, Pearson, Rieder, and Lewis.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
Tyler Ennis has been described as a "top 6 foward" :naughty:

I do think Minnesota is going to be listening to offers on Zucker, Coyle and Nino, but I'm not sure that the Kings are a good match there since we don't need defense. Unless we move out a defender in a separate move, which is unlikely but not impossible.

Reactions: Chainshot

dkollidas

Nov 18, 2010
Something around Girgensons for Lewis?
I know he’s not “top-6” but he can play a bruisers game up there and a change of scenery would probably do him very well.

ESH

Jun 19, 2011
Tyler Ennis has been described as a "top 6 foward" :naughty:

I do think Minnesota is going to be listening to offers on Zucker, Coyle and Nino, but I'm not sure that the Kings are a good match there since we don't need defense. Unless we move out a defender in a separate move, which is unlikely but not impossible.

If they're moving a forward then what are they looking for if it's not a defenseman?

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I personally feel Nelson would be better served as a LW then Center, Would be willing to trade for any of the defensemen you mentioned(besides Fobert)

Reactions: IODCPiper

Bazeek

Registered Lurker
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2011
Exiled in Madison
If they're moving a forward then what are they looking for if it's not a defenseman?
It's hard to say, but a younger, less proven forward with good upside would be of interest to me personally. Kind of a lateral move, but Minnesota's a team that seems to be less than the sum of its parts right now, so it makes sense to roll the dice if the option presents itself. Adrian Kempe is a good example, but I'm pretty sure I know how Kings fans feel about trading him. Rightfully so.

It's really up in the air until we have a new GM and they give us some kind of indication of where their mind is at, though.

Reactions: KingTrouty

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Baertschi (RFA) could be had, for the right offer. None of the specific pieces mentioned stand out to me, value not withstanding, but would he fit the Kings top six need as a natural LW?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Not sure what you mean by 'young' but Minnesota has some in their mid 20s.

Niederrieter, Zucker, Coyle could probably he had for the right price. Granlund probably not.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I would do something around nino for muzzin. Would allow Minnesota to move another defenseman if inclined.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad