Value of: Top 3 destinations for Pietrangelo?

[VOTE 3] What do you think are the most likely 3 destinations for Pie?

• Total voters

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Is UFA going to be on the 9th or is it going to be on the 7th? I read that its scheduled for the 9th or 7 days after the playoffs are done.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
Why? Too many RHD Already and Trouba isn’t going anywhere. Maybe the JD St. Louis connection?

The Rangers can't seem to not go after every big UFA. That and we hear a lot of DeAngelo proposals. But you're right that a lefty would be much better for them.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
The Rangers can't seem to not go after every big UFA. That and we hear a lot of DeAngelo proposals. But you're right that a lefty would be much better for them.
I hope he goes back to St. Louis. I appreciate how much of a warrior he is but would hope the Rangers pass.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
We have too many contracts to sign in the future. Strome, DeAngelo, Georgiev, (possibly) Fast, Zibanejad, Chytil, Fox, Kakko, Lafreniere.

Mark MacCrimmon

Sep 29, 2020
Oilers are interested now that we realize we aren't considering shopping for a true #1, we are entering 2020-21 without our de-facto #1.

Only chance I see of Pietro considering us is, if the money is right, and if he sees the Hart core of McD-Drai as better opportunity than Toronto who is loaded but has been exiting early. A couple of IF's that I wouldn't bet anything on

nightonthesun

Sep 8, 2013
New Jersey
I think Edmonton sounds more realistic than most of the teams on the poll. Everyone has cap questions, but Pietrangelo seems to be most needed there.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
St Louis and only St Louis.

All the media leaks and stories we've heard just feels like using free agency and Toronto's desperation as a leveraging point.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Tampa, Boston, Dallas, nyi, Carolina, Nashville, st Louis .....next teir philly , Colorado, Montreal, calgary, vegas
Next tier, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, Washington, Florida, Arizona,

All these teams right now have a better and deeper D core than leafs ... adding AP would be huge but how many of these teams would it put them past? Certainly not Nashville, Tampa, Boston, dallas, NYi, carolina, st Louis, ...one could argue that Colorado, Vegas, montreal, Pittsburgh, Washington, and Vancouver would still be better ....
adding pietrangelo to toronto would certainly put their D-core past STL's.... sadly

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Leafs will be trying to trading for his rights so that the 8th year can help reduce the cap average. Does St.Louis do it? What do they ask for?
I’d ask for their 1st rounder or tell them to kick rocks.

He will sign with the Leafs regardless.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Larry Brooks thinks the Blues are going to file tampering charges against the Knights due to all the talk about Petro heading to Vegas.

I say bring it on Blues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad