Top 1995 Prospects (2013 NHL Draft)

buffaloburger

Jan 7, 2011
Curtis Lazar I agree will get drafted high and have a great nhl career. If he keeps healthy he could be a superstar for sure. Only concern I see is his toughness at times but not a hindrance much due to the type of game he plays.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Anthony Duclair pretty much confirmed he'll stay in Quebec and won't go to USHL/NCAA. :yo:

358212-anthony-duclair-ne-parlait-pas.jpg

Best hockey news of the day for sure. Québec is going to killl it this year. Can't wait to see in the Q:

Nathan MacKinnon
Jonathan Drouin
Anthony Duclair
Jeremy Grégoire
Adam Erne
Brandon Shea
Mikhail Grigorenko
Nick Sorensen

LeafDangler

Apr 25, 2006
Best hockey news of the day for sure. Québec is going to killl it this year. Can't wait to see in the Q:

Nathan MacKinnon
Jonathan Drouin
Anthony Duclair
Jeremy Grégoire
Adam Erne
Brandon Shea
Mikhail Grigorenko
Nick Sorensen

Is it just me or has this been a tremendous offseason for the Q in terms of attracting elite talent? Or is just because my team was involved this year?

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Is it just me or has this been a tremendous offseason for the Q in terms of attracting elite talent? Or is just because my team was involved this year?

It's not just you :sarcasm: These signings are great for the Q and we need to compete with the OHL and WHL as top major junior leagues in the world. USHL and BCHL are getting almost or even more draftees then the Q for the past few drafts. BTW, LeafDangler..leaf fan but Q fan? Remparts or Halifax here?

Roy's interview about his offseason and his team's new look.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/le-soleil...cyberpresse_B2_hockey-junior_682_section_POS1

LeafDangler

Apr 25, 2006
It's not just you :sarcasm: These signings are great for the Q and we need to compete with the OHL and WHL as top major junior leagues in the world. USHL and BCHL are getting almost or even more draftees then the Q for the past few drafts. BTW, LeafDangler..leaf fan but Q fan? Remparts or Halifax here?

Roy's interview about his offseason and his team's new look.

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/le-soleil...cyberpresse_B2_hockey-junior_682_section_POS1

Halifax season ticket holder. It's been a long 3 years since we've been relevant

LeafDangler

Apr 25, 2006
Looking real good for Halifax right now. President's Cup contender within 2 years. Ciampini, Frk, Drouin and MacKinnon wow.

It'll be good to have the Metro Centre pumped up again. Quebec/Halifax matchups are going to be fun going forward. Tons of young talent on display.

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
It'll be good to have the Metro Centre pumped up again. Quebec/Halifax matchups are going to be fun going forward. Tons of young talent on display.

You got that right. It's a big reason why I'm getting the 15-game pack and looking forward to it. It's too bad Quebec only comes twice. Looking forward to the four times Saint John comes as well.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007

Nathan MacKinnon
Jonathan Drouin
Anthony Duclair
Jeremy Grégoire
Adam Erne
Brandon Shea
Mikhail Grigorenko
Nick Sorensen

6 of those players belong to Quebec and Halifax. :sarcasm:

R S

Sep 18, 2006

Nathan MacKinnon
Jonathan Drouin
Anthony Duclair
Jeremy Grégoire
Adam Erne
Brandon Shea
Mikhail Grigorenko
Nick Sorensen

HOLY ****

Dawger25

Aug 17, 2011
2013 NHL Draft prospects - one to watch

Dallas Calvin is a late 94 prospect that should make some noise in the 2013 draft.
6'4" over 200 lb forward that was the rookie of the year last season in the KIJHL and MVP at the Prospects game. He is signed with the Kamloops Blazers for the upcoming season.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
His agent is Petr Svoboda. Svoboda's brother is an assistant coach with Drouin's AAA team.

1+1=2

maybe he doesnt want to play second fiddle to Mackinnon?

and it isnt just Mackinnon, he has a ton of competition on that squad this year from all the young guns Quebec did get..

Grigorenko and Erne alone would make it hard for Drouin to earn top line ice....that team is going to be stacked for some time.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
maybe he doesnt want to play second fiddle to Mackinnon?

and it isnt just Mackinnon, he has a ton of competition on that squad this year from all the young guns Quebec did get..

Grigorenko and Erne alone would make it hard for Drouin to earn top line ice....that team is going to be stacked for some time.

MacKinnon and Drouin aren't with Quebec, they're with Halifax.

Quebec: Grigorenko, Erne, Duclair, Sorensen
Halifax: MacKinnon, Drouin
Moncton: Shea
Chicoutimi: Gregoire

He would have been on the top two lines with Halifax.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
there is possibility that Zadorov, Stetsenko (both D) and F: Tolchintsky, Zykov, Mamin and Dikushin will play for Red Army (CSKA) in MHL next season.

markrander87

Jan 22, 2010
Close to 3000 ppl at the Halifax forum for the first moosehead pre season game. 1:40 in Mackinnon blows by the dman and feeds frk for an open net goal.... Going to be a fun season.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I hope they get Drouin over. I mean come on kid, you will likely center MacKinnon and Frk. You will heighten your NHL stock, earn a lot of accolades and get a lot of cash.

It's not like you are going overseas, its the QMJHL, you will be around your hometown more often then not.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Good first game in the Q for the 4 1995's.

Anthony Duclair: 3 assists
Adam Erne: 1 goal, 1 assist, 3 hits
Brandon Shea: 1 goal, 1 assist, GWG
Nathan MacKinnon: 1 assist

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Good first game in the Q for the 4 1995's.

Anthony Duclair: 3 assists
Adam Erne: 1 goal, 1 assist, 3 hits
Brandon Shea: 1 goal, 1 assist, GWG
Nathan MacKinnon: 1 assist
Do you know if there's a reason why Grégoire hasn't played a game yet?

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
I think I've read that he is injured.
I saw that someone else (Alexandre Roy) was injured, but they didn't say anything about Grégoire. :dunno:
Perhaps he'll get in the game tomorrow.

Edit: Off topic, but I was just reading an old QMJHL draft thread and noticed that Roy was your cousin, so I hope he's okay.
The injury sounded pretty nasty.

Last edited:

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I saw that someone else (Alexandre Roy) was injured, but they didn't say anything about Grégoire. :dunno:
Perhaps he'll get in the game tomorrow.

Edit: Off topic, but I was just reading an old QMJHL draft thread and noticed that Roy was your cousin, so I hope he's okay.
The injury sounded pretty nasty.

Severe concussion and he'll miss at least a month. I think he got cut in the face but I haven't seen it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad