Post-Game Talk: Too Much Turkey

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
We can't have our goalies play like that forever. Special teams will be less of a factor as the season goes on and refs start to put away their whistles more. If things don't change, it will be bad.

My hope is that the team needs time to figure out some things. Bear scoring that important goal was a big deal, and maybe he gains confidence. Persson could be big for us too.

But honestly, Tippett has to tighten up the whole thing. From line 1-4, there are issues that cannot keep going on

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
We can't have our goalies play like that forever. Special teams will be less of a factor as the season goes on and refs start to put away their whistles more. If things don't change, it will be bad.

My hope is that the team needs time to figure out some things. Bear scoring that important goal was a big deal, and maybe he gains confidence. Persson could be big for us too.

But honestly, Tippett has to tighten up the whole thing. From line 1-4, there are issues that cannot keep going on
Why?

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I agree, was just saying the reason maroon wasn’t signed is he was asking for way too much

Exactly. Guys who score 20 + goals in the NHL don't go un-employed. If they get to greedy (like 4 + for Maroon), they must wait till the big fish get signed and sign for less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad