Post-Game Talk: Too Little Too Late - Jets Fall In Game 4 (2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Real disappointing game. Hope this means they will come out and try next game and then we can win it on home ice.

Jets1975

Dec 9, 2011
Out-everything tonight. Schooled. Preds D trap like that the rest of the series, just don't know. And for the love of God, get Gramps out of the lineup ffs. Enoughs enough. Edit: If the young guns don't step up the series is done.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I am conflicted about how bad the Jets were and how good the Preds were. I have not seen backchecking that ferocious in a while. Jets will be back.

Nobody had a good game except Hellebuyck and Morrissey. You're not gonna win like that.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Fart.

Scheifele, Laine, Connor - useless. Buff, Myers - bad. Maurice - taken to the cleaners by Laviolette.

Trouba, Enstrom - good looks. Tanev, Little - great.

The 4th line - WWWWHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!??

Such a wasted opportunity.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Well considering Little was our best player would have been nice to see him with Perreault, Armia or Roslo. I liked Tanevs game. But really we could have used a line like Perreault Little and Armia or Roslo to chip in a goal when nobody could do anything

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I honestly would not be mad if Maurice had iced an optimum lineup even if we lost this series but now I have such a sour taste in mouth when his lineup decisions played a decent role in both the games that went against us.

That PK that had been bleeding shots all season is being completely exposed in the playoffs. Just no adjustments have been made to it even after the results were bad for alteast the last 2 months of the regular season.

The only positive I saw tonight was that Little looked good.

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
At least the last 5 minutes left a bit better taste in mouth. Lost home ice advantage but no one should be surprised the Preds can play hockey and Rinne can make a save... This is a good series. Hopefully the Jets and Maurice will learn from that game. Also we need get back to 4 actual lines now that Armia is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad