Post-Game Talk: Too Little Too Late - Jets Fall In Game 4 (2-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrvJets

Apr 23, 2018
If they just chanted ‘DIVER” every time Subban touched the puck wouldn’t these torturous questions go away? Because such a statement wouldn’t be a falsehood

When is this fanbase going to learn to stop booing opposing players. Dumb, it just amps up the players they are booing.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Morgan?

maxresdefault.jpg

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Pay your money..... and don't you dare chant, yell, or for goodness sakes, ...never, ever direct anything towards the opposition. It might make them very angry. Wear pinstripes, while you are at it.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Patrick Laine has a career shooting percent of 18%

he has 35 shots this playoffs.

He has 3 goals.

What is the percent probability, through random chance alone, that he would have 3 or less goals on 35 shots even if his current rate reflected his true accuracy?

What is the percent probability, through random chance alone, that he would have 3 or less goals on 35 shots even if he was a shooter of average accuracy?

Would you agree that through 4 games in the predators series Patrik has underperformed his XG in terms of real goals given his shot locations and number of shot attempts?

I'm disappointed he hasn't scored more because him scoring more means we win more.

I'm not disappointed in Patrik himself or his game.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Where do I go to meltdown after a goal against today????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad