Post-Game Talk: Too cold for hockey? no tv tonight

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
I don't understand why this team shows up to play against good teams but when they play average to terrible teams they're just bad.

darth5

No!
Mar 28, 2002
Smashville, TN
You can make the argument (as the SJS announcers have ad nauseum) that by rule that was interference. By the same token:
1) Preds have been on the wrong end of that call too many times for me to count (as the sharks have benefited from it as well), so maybe this was one of those 'bounces' going their way
2) Wilson ended up there in the crease on Niemi's leg by being unceremoniously dumped by a defender.

Phototropic

Feb 4, 2012
Chattanooga
For sure it seems the refs screw over NSH more often than not on those plays. I just would have called a penalty on SJ in the crease and left it at a PP versus allowing Fisher (I think) to lay there that long.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
For sure it seems the refs screw over NSH more often than not on those plays. I just would have called a penalty on SJ in the crease and left it at a PP versus allowing Fisher (I think) to lay there that long.

It wasn't Fisher but Colin Wilson that was laying there by the goalie.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Good game for the preds. Amazing what their record is when they score 1st. Maz was really solid in net. He made some really good saves at the right times so SJ didn't get any momentum. They got one at the end on the 6 on 5 but we held on. Good game by Ekholm with his 1st NHL goal.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Somebody was paying attention and got the ref to get the puck and they tossed it to the bench so Eckholm could keep it.:handclap:

Maz looked the best he has yet, I thought

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Watching the replay back, we got lucky on our last goal but I'll take it. Plus the Sharks missed on an open net too. Maz seems to be more of a luck charm for the Preds than Hutton is.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00