Post-Game Talk: Too cold for hockey? no tv tonight

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
So can't score so dress Clune. I love Clune and what he brings on some nights but if you're going to rant on your backup goalie for giving up soft goals, putting Clune in after you scored one goal is a tell tale sign you have no idea what you're doing behind the bench. Glad I stayed home.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
So can't score so dress Clune. I love Clune and what he brings on some nights but if you're going to rant on your backup goalie for giving up soft goals, putting Clune in after you scored one goal is a tell tale sign you have no idea what you're doing behind the bench. Glad I stayed home.

WTH is Cullen doing with Hendricks and Clune? Seriously if you are going to play Clune put him with Hendricks and Gaustad. Trotz is just wasting Cullen with those 2. Just move Cullen to wing with Legwand and Smith and have 2 scoring lines and have Spaling be 3rd line center.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
WTH is Cullen doing with Hendricks and Clune? Seriously if you are going to play Clune put him with Hendricks and Gaustad. Trotz is just wasting Cullen with those 2. Just move Cullen to wing with Legwand and Smith and have 2 scoring lines and have Spaling be 3rd line center.

Stop making sense!!! Logical line combinations are strictly banned on this team.

Phototropic

Feb 4, 2012
Chattanooga
That's the bigger issue I have had lately. Bourque isn't producing so I can handle sitting him a game, but it's like Trotz is purposely forcing the 4 lines when we actually have some individual talent that could play together.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
See Maz is the Preds lucky charm. How the Sharks could miss that open net is unbelieveable. I thought only our players do that.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN

I'm amazed. You can't score so you effectively have two lines that aren't going to get it done on the bottom 6, yeah, that makes sense. I shouldn't say I'm amazed. I should expect that from the coaching style of Trotz. His decision making is a head scratcher for sure. I just can't get myself to go to the games for a myriad of reasons, this being one of them. Oh yeah, let's sit Bourque too, a guy that Trotz had a woodrow about all last season but he's found the doghouse this year? Can him already and get someone new in here with different ideas. This is a tragedy and waste of young talent. It's funny that San Jose has the ability to develop young talent up front yet we have no clue at how to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We get a lead and then have a delay of game penalty. Good news is we've scored 1st and our odds of winning or getting a point has improved

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
And the sharks score on the PP. Ekholm needs to stop with the delay of game penalties. I edit that as got a score.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Well the Shark's player pushed our player into the goalie and also tripped him. So that's probably why they gave it to us. If their player didn't do that, then I doubt our player would have landed on their goalie like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad