Post-Game Talk: Too cold for hockey? no tv tonight

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
did they get all the dirt out from the monster truck races? look around and report:yo:

the ice should be good!

unless you have CI you can't watch from your couch....

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
SHARKS (27-10-6) at PREDATORS (18-19-6)

TV: CSN-CA

Last 10: San Jose 7-3-0; Nashville 2-5-3

Season series: This is the second of three games between the San Jose Sharks and Nashville Predators. Viktor Stalberg had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 3-2 win against the Sharks on Dec. 14 at Bridgestone Arena.

Big story: The Sharks are seven points behind both the Anaheim Ducks and Chicago Blackhawks in the race for the top seed in the Western Conference, but San Jose comes off a 3-2 shootout win in Chicago on Sunday that serves notice it can play with the NHL's best.

http://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/preview?id=2013020650&navid=sb:preview

Go Preds!!!

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
I don't have CI and I'm not going to freeze my arse off tonight for this bunch. It sucked having to walk 100 feet to my car last night at 1230, sure as heck I'm not walking a few blocks plus paying to watch this crap. I'll watch on TV when I can and find a stream for tonight but am certainly not going to go out in this.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
I don't have CI and I'm not going to freeze my arse off tonight for this bunch. It sucked having to walk 100 feet to my car last night at 1230, sure as heck I'm not walking a few blocks plus paying to watch this crap. I'll watch on TV when I can and find a stream for tonight but am certainly not going to go out in this.

Send me a link when you find one

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
As painful as it is I will watch. These are tough times to be a Preds fan.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
From the sounds of it, sounds like the Preds don't need a refigeration unit for the ice. Open the door, spray down the floor, insta-ice.

EDIT: BTW it's -4 here in the snow globe that is the Buffalo area... -20 with wind chill

Last edited:

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
Hope I'm not the only one there tonight....

titanic_zpsc7ff916a.gif

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
From the sounds of it, sounds like the Preds don't need a refigeration unit for the ice. Open the door, spray down the floor, insta-ice.

EDIT: BTW it's -4 here in the snow globe that is the Buffalo area... -20 with wind chill

Ooof.

About 65 today. :)

GL tonight. Love Weber and Fisher.

AstroDan

Stars, cars, guitars
Jan 29, 2009
NorCal
Oh look, I DON'T CARE!!!! ;) I had a weird dream that Broadway turned into a total ice sheet and people were actually skating from the top of the hill down to the Cumberland.

Nice. I was raised in Minnesnowta, so I know cold.
Like the Preds, hate playing against Weber. Hoping for an injury-free game.
Good coach:

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'm listening to Canadian Sports Radio because if I hear TN sports radio complain about above zero temps I will do a Tom Brady impression and throw my iPhone

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
wouldn't be surprised if Predators lift Center Ice blackout. they've done it before.

I don't think they have to do anything, as it shouldn't be blacked out due to it not being broadcast here.

Every game in the past 4 seasons at least that weren't on TV I've been able to watch on CI. That includes jumbotron feeds for a couple that neither team broadcasted.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
wouldn't be surprised if Predators lift Center Ice blackout. they've done it before.

Heard they did. Sorry in advance about our announcers. Randy and Drew are usually good but I have a feeling they're going to be unbearable tonight wrt Thornton and Couture not making Team Canada. :shakehead

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Hate the Sharks! Too much mid-2000's era playoff disappointment due to them. Still on the win train; tank on standby.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Wait...what?

Byrddog posted a 2011 article about Weber missing a game for a concussion in the "Would you take a 3 yr or a 5 yr approach" thread that I think confused some people. Either that or I'm missing something as I haven't seen anything about Weber being out on Twitter / OTF / etc.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Byrddog posted a 2011 article about Weber missing a game for a concussion in the "Would you take a 3 yr or a 5 yr approach" thread that I think confused some people. Either that or I'm missing something as I haven't seen anything about Weber being out on Twitter / OTF / etc.

I haven't seen anything either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad