Player Discussion Tony DeAngelo: Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
He broke HFBoards cardinal rule after repeatedly saying he wouldn't.....

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Give it but won't hang around to take it eh.
As Thirty One said, he takes plenty of shit on that stupid app. More than his fair share. And for having an opinion, which is his right, he is crucified for it.

But were not getting into this. Leave the damn guy alone. If you dont agree with someone, just dont deal with them... or were we all not taught that lesson growing up?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
As Thirty One said, he takes plenty of shit on that stupid app. More than his fair share. And for having an opinion, which is his right, he is crucified for it.

But were not getting into this. Leave the damn guy alone. If you dont agree with someone, just dont deal with them... or were we all not taught that lesson growing up?
It is not so much his opinion as it is the way he goes about delivering it. I for agree with you that he is just as entitled to his opinion as anyone else. One thing that irritates me is when a celebrity voices their opinion on an issue and the responses you see are things like, "stick to hockey", "stick to music", "stick to making terrible movies". And, that is regardless of the side they are on. You can set your clock to it. However, him deleting his account is the smart thing to do. What can he possibly gain by continuing to post his politics on twitter? However, he can lose a lot more when (and he eventually will) he crosses the line of no return.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

lol.

He's been calling people snowflakes and 'owning the libs' and going on about 'TDS' for 4 years. It's good that he got off that cesspool app but don't act like he's some victim or that people should let him off the hook.

He doesn't (didn't) usually argue or state his points in good faith.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
lol.

He's been calling people snowflakes and 'owning the libs' and going on about 'TDS' for 4 years. It's good that he got off that cesspool app but don't act like he's some victim or that people should let him off the hook.

He doesn't (didn't) usually argue or state his points in good faith.
I am not acting like he is some victim. I am saying its false to say he dishes it out and cant take it. He gets attacked all the time. And sure he is just as abrasive and certainly strong in his convictions, but many of us are. If you believe in something you should be. Yes his delivery is not always great, but no one is perfect. People target him like they want him dead. Its insanity. And many just jump at any chance to attack him.

I agree, best move was to get off that toxic wasteland of an app.

GoAwayGiannone

Feb 2, 2012
Queens, New York

Yeah, leave him alone people! You know he reads these boards and gets upset when we say mean things about him.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016

Who said i did or didn't agree with him? My problem is that he turtled as soon as it looked like Trump was gonna lose.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Who said i did or didn't agree with him? My problem is that he turtled as soon as it looked like Trump was gonna lose.
Turtled? Do you have access to everything being said to him? All the volatile and deplorable DMs he is probably getting? Yeah I don’t blame him for turning off that trash app that is selective in who and what they censor.

Reactions: LokiDog and bl02

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Turtled? Do you have access to everything being said to him? All the volatile and deplorable DMs he is probably getting? Yeah I don’t blame him for turning off that trash app that is selective in who and what they censor.

Screenshot_20201104-224544_Twitter.jpg

And then...he leaves haha. Funny shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad